• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome finance - INd Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome finance - INd Ltd

Hi All

reposting this in the correct locations (hopefully) - ill delete the original

first of all great help so far been reading loads and although very helpful in cases, i think purely because the amount of stuff to do with these jokers my head is totally baffled with what to do etc, so just wondering if anyone can suggest best steps etc.

Ok.. as alot of people have been in the past when young i went through rough stage of swapping jobs and not being very good with money etc.

anyway throughout the period 2006-2009 i took out what is now fully apparent multiple Welcome finance loans.
    initial one in 2006 and as they did back then phone calls to "extend my loan" but in reality they were settling the old and doing a new one, obviously being young and nieve didnt even give this a thought.

so defaulted way back in around 2010ish time and after multiple attempts to actually contact welcome failed to be abel to actually sort anything and eventually i stupidly just gave up and stopped attempting to contact them and pay etc.

i dropped off the radar so to speak for around 4 years whilst i was getting myself sorted - not registered for vote etc - anyway went about building my life etc and finally bought a home 2 years ago, shortly after this i received a county court letter saying that they had claimed against me for £8000 and that they would take £100 direct from my wages as repayment each month, after lots of trying to actually get hold of welcome and get information etc the 1 month grace settlement bit had long passed (didnt know at the time i could have paid it off in the month)
    this i have just had a letter to say that IND Ltd have been assigned the debt

roll on 2 years later ium finally trying to actually sort my finances out and also my credit.

So ive managed to get hold of the 5 account numbers that Welcome finance had on me - including 2 of them which had PPI added onto (never knew that it was on).

so my questions are:

a) is the whole transfer of debt over to IND above board and official - even after the CCj and repayment is in place ?
    b) what is the best way to claim against Welcome for the 2 PPI accounts (ive read they are not taking responsability for reclaims now etc)
    c)is there anything else that will have been added after the "extension" (new) loan was made where the previous loan had PPI on - Ie and interest etc that i can claim back?
    d) regarding the CCj, this has been on just over 2 years now and plodding along taking £100 out of my wages. in regards to paying it, am i best getting a loan and just clearing the CCJ off (settling it on my credit file) or will it not make any difference until the 6 years is up? leave it plod on or pay it off with a loan?

i know there is a few questions but my head is soo baffled by it all now but i just want to start actually being responsible for it all and what is the best way to sort things and start improving my credit file

thank you very much for any and all help

Wayne
    Tags: None

Re: Welcome finance - INd Ltd

I used to work for Welcome. You should have a customer number as well as account number
    Get hold of this and then send then a subject data access request. There is a template on the side. The cost is ten pounds. If you didn't get the paperwork regarding the ccj then it may be possible to apply for a set aside out of time.
    More experienced beagles will be able to comment.

Comment

Re: Welcome finance - INd Ltd

Originally posted by seduraed View Post
      I used to work for Welcome. You should have a customer number as well as account number
      Get hold of this and then send then a subject data access request. There is a template on the side. The cost is ten pounds. If you didn't get the paperwork regarding the ccj then it may be possible to apply for a set aside out of time.
      More experienced beagles will be able to comment.
      Hi thankyou for your reply

i believe with it being 2 years down the line and me already making payments for over 2 years i dont think they would set it aside. As i did receive the county court letter 3 months after i bought my house - think this registered me again and they literally jumped on me lol

thankyou

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X