• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Checking a county court claim form is real

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Checking a county court claim form is real

Originally posted by fidelandche View Post
    In regards to it being the correct address when the account was opened, it is correct apart from using Mr all the time. Is that anything that can be used?

No I think not they would claim that as a clerical error.

Never the less the recon agreement looks to be short of a set of T's & C's

nem

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      Could you include details/markings which may be on the bottom of the T&Cs?
      There is normally an indication of the version (& therefore the relevant period to which they are applicable).
      I think it has 07/10 R or B at the end of the T&C's, but not sure as when it was printed or copied to be sent, the bottom of the details/markings is not all there.

Comment

I think it has 07/10 R or B at the end of the T&C's, but not sure as when it was printed or copied to be sent, the bottom of the details/markings is not all there.
        Hi, When you post the scanned copies of the t's & C's it will be easier for us to assess the alleged agreement.
        nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post

No I think not they would claim that as a clerical error.

Never the less the recon agreement looks to be short of a set of T's & C's

nem
          There was only the one page on one side of T&C's

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
          Hi, When you post the scanned copies of the t's & C's it will be easier for us to assess the alleged agreement.
          nem
          OK,thanks for your help so far.

- - - Updated - - -

I will post the agreement and T&C's tomorrow night after 11pm.

Comment

What is the (alleged) date of signing on the agreement?
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

The agreement was allegedly signed 20 sep 2010 but again this is typed, not hand written. Also the bottom of the agreement has some details/markings, which look different from the T&C's

Comment

If the agreement was arranged online, it would probably not need a 'wet ink' signature.

However, it would be wise to try & establish from other sources the exact date.

Do you have access to historic bank statements which may show when payments commenced?

Maybe even a phone call to Shop Direct might give some info.
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

The agreement was allegedly signed 20 sep 2010 but again this is typed, not hand written. Also the bottom of the agreement has some details/markings, which look different from the T&C's
                  Please post the T's & C's again so they are easier to read.

nem

Comment

T&C's, hope they are easier to read now.

Removed now
                    Last edited by fidelandche; 20th January 2017, 02:15:AM.

Comment

Hi fidelandche

You've left personal details on them.

(If you re-post, could you do so the right way up........I've got a crick now, lol!)
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Sorry about that, is there any way of removing the old ones???

Comment

Now this should be correct!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Has anyone had a chance to look at the T&C's to see if they are incorrect?

I have to submit evidence to the court by the 1st February and time is ticking, if they are not wrong, then is it worth going the mediation route (if possible as we turned it down once)?

Comment

Have you received notification from the court re a hearing date & instructions re disclosure of evidence?

Atm it would appear that the CCA response is non-compliant.
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                                Have you received notification from the court re a hearing date & instructions re disclosure of evidence?

Atm it would appear that the CCA response is non-compliant.
                                Thanks for getting back to me, yes my wife has had notification from the court. The date is set for the 15/02 and there is something about disclosure of evidence but I'm not sure of how to go about this. I understand though it has to be with the court by the 01/02 and I have to send the evidence to the claimant as well?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X