• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Johnathon678274 RLP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello - RLP and Primark - Threats

[MENTION=77627]Openlaw15[/MENTION] thanks for your help, if i receive any letters and am unsure about it, is there anywhere i can contact you

Comment

Hi jonathon
      You will get letters, probably for eight to nine months.
      If you ignore them they will eventually give up.
      They certainly won't advise their clients to go to court, as the last time they tried that they were spanked metaphorically by the judge.

Presumably you are still living at home.
      If you gave your age to them they may well inform your parents.
      They shouldn't, but they will claim that as you are a minor they were concerned about your safety.
      It's all hot air and bluster, and they do it because they can use it to pressurise your parents.
      As OL suggests, it would be a good idea to let your parents know before RLP write.
      Five minutes of OMG, and hopefully you then get the support you need, and relief from trying to keep it a secret.
      You can always refer your parents to this site.
      Good luck

Comment

[MENTION=39710]des8[/MENTION] thank you so much i really appreciate you taking your time to help me, will you be on this site in the future incase i have any questions?
        Last edited by Johnathon678274; 3rd September 2016, 13:31:PM.

Comment

Probably..... but I'm a trifle order than you and I might shuffle off this mortal coil (but don't intend to yet) lol

Comment

[MENTION=39710]des8[/MENTION] i would like it if you come back in 2-3 weeks when i recieve the letter, but its your choice, i think i know what to do which is to just ignore everything they send

Comment

You're spot on, but if you feel threatened or uncertain post up and someone will respond.

Comment

Alright thank you both so much for your help, it really means alot honestly, i couldnt sleep all night and have been stressed and depressed about my action as im normally a good person and have never been in a situation like this in my life, i feel so much better after your guys advice

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️
                [MENTION=39710]des8[/MENTION] & [MENTION=77627]Openlaw15[/MENTION]

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X