• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

No 3 SIM Card Received after 7 weeks after order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 3 SIM Card Received after 7 weeks after order

I’m an existing 3 customer, I was called 13th July 2016 by their in-house sales team offering a special SIM only deal which was a 12 month contract. I agreed to the deal offered and was told that the SIM card would be posted to my address. I receive no further communication from 3, on the 9th August 2016 I notice that my account has been debited for monthly amount. I contacted 3 and expressed my surprise as I hadn’t received the SIM or their usual welcome letter detailing details of my tariff and confirmation of my Direct Debit being setup. I was told that a SIM would be sent out and it would be with me within 3 days, I went off on holiday on the 14th August and have just returned having still not received a SIM or any documentation.

I spoke with 3 telling them that I wish to cancel my order as they have failed to deliver the SIM, they have confirmed that there has been no activity on the new SIM. I was told that to cancel the contract there will be charges incurred by me which equates to 97% of the yearly amount, I’m surprised at this as in my opinion 3 have failed to honour the side of the contract and I have not been availed of their services.

I have the contact number for their complaints department in Glasgow as my call was escalated to them from India this evening, the best that they are offering is to credit my account for the two months that I have been without the SIM, and the next payment will be debited 11th September. I was told the only way to prevent the money being debited would be to cancel the Direct Debit.

Any advice on where I stand with this would be much appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X