• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON!!! Bank Smart breach of contract charges!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bank Smart breach of contract charges!

Ok thank you, is it ok if I copy and paste the draft you done but obviously change the information where needed?

Comment

Originally posted by Cmesk View Post
      Ok thank you, is it ok if I copy and paste the draft you done but obviously change the information where needed?
      Yes of course.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        Let us know how you get on.
        Hi
        Received this email reply this morning - it says they've sent letters and emails throughout asking for the completed forms (the only contact/email I've ever had was the one last week saying my account was in breach)

Dear Mr Cottrell,

We are keen to resolve this issue with you as quickly as possible. You have been invoiced as we have been trying to obtain the required fully completed form(s) from you as indicated on your online Bank-Smart account. We have sent you at least 3 postal reminders per form and emails where applicable as well as numerous other requests for the documents but as you have not responded we have had no option but to invoice for costs to date. We would like to complete the claim for you however if you do not return the form(s) in full and correctly completed we cannot do that and you will need to pay the costs. If you are having any trouble completing the form we are more than happy to help. While we are waiting for you to return the completed form(s) we will place any associated invoice(s) on hold for 30 days and if the invoice is with debt collectors we will notify them to hold the debt for 30 days to allow you time to complete and return the form(s) to us. If the forms are not returned in that period any collectors will be instructed to continue to chase the debt.

We will resend the form(s) to you within 10-15 working days by post as the lenders need the original paper copies every 3-6 months. Please ensure that you complete the form(s) in full as if they are not completed correctly and in full they will be returned to you. Please ensure that you do not put 'Do not know' as any answers or they may be rejected by the lenders, if there is anything you are unsure of please contact us.

Please ensure you contact us at support@bank-smart.co.uk if you need any assistance in completing the form(s) once they arrive. You should also continue to log into your account regularly to ensure that once you send the fully completed form(s) that they arrive with us and are processed. We understand it can be frustrating completing these forms however it is a requirement of the lenders and the Claims Management Regulator require we follow their procedures, which can often mean the same form(s) needing to be completed at least once every six months so that they are up to date. You must ensure that all forms are completed correctly and in full or they will be returned to you again. If after receiving the forms if there is anything you are unsure of please contact us BEFORE returning the forms so that we can help you.

Please also log into your Bank-Smart account now and check that the postcode we have for you is the correct one otherwise the replacement form(s) may not arrive. Please continue to login to your secure online Bank-Smart account regularly to ensure we have all the information we require and to avoid possible future breach invoices being raised.

If you have any further queries please let us know as soon as possible as we are more than happy to assist you wherever possible to complete your remaining claim(s).

Rob Burton | Administration Supervisor
        Bank-Smart Head Office | www.bank-smart.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Joncot2570 View Post
          - - - Updated - - -

Hi
          Received this email reply this morning - it says they've sent letters and emails throughout asking for the completed forms (the only contact/email I've ever had was the one last week saying my account was in breach)

Dear Mr Cottrell,

We are keen to resolve this issue with you as quickly as possible. You have been invoiced as we have been trying to obtain the required fully completed form(s) from you as indicated on your online Bank-Smart account. We have sent you at least 3 postal reminders per form and emails where applicable as well as numerous other requests for the documents but as you have not responded we have had no option but to invoice for costs to date. We would like to complete the claim for you however if you do not return the form(s) in full and correctly completed we cannot do that and you will need to pay the costs. If you are having any trouble completing the form we are more than happy to help. While we are waiting for you to return the completed form(s) we will place any associated invoice(s) on hold for 30 days and if the invoice is with debt collectors we will notify them to hold the debt for 30 days to allow you time to complete and return the form(s) to us. If the forms are not returned in that period any collectors will be instructed to continue to chase the debt.

We will resend the form(s) to you within 10-15 working days by post as the lenders need the original paper copies every 3-6 months. Please ensure that you complete the form(s) in full as if they are not completed correctly and in full they will be returned to you. Please ensure that you do not put 'Do not know' as any answers or they may be rejected by the lenders, if there is anything you are unsure of please contact us.

Please ensure you contact us at support@bank-smart.co.uk if you need any assistance in completing the form(s) once they arrive. You should also continue to log into your account regularly to ensure that once you send the fully completed form(s) that they arrive with us and are processed. We understand it can be frustrating completing these forms however it is a requirement of the lenders and the Claims Management Regulator require we follow their procedures, which can often mean the same form(s) needing to be completed at least once every six months so that they are up to date. You must ensure that all forms are completed correctly and in full or they will be returned to you again. If after receiving the forms if there is anything you are unsure of please contact us BEFORE returning the forms so that we can help you.

Please also log into your Bank-Smart account now and check that the postcode we have for you is the correct one otherwise the replacement form(s) may not arrive. Please continue to login to your secure online Bank-Smart account regularly to ensure we have all the information we require and to avoid possible future breach invoices being raised.

If you have any further queries please let us know as soon as possible as we are more than happy to assist you wherever possible to complete your remaining claim(s).

Rob Burton | Administration Supervisor

Could you let me know why there are 3 claims with yourselves when I initially only asked for one PPI to be checked over 3 years ago?
          Thanks
          J Cottrell
          (I have only ever received the email with the log in details and outstanding invoices on last Thursday)

Dear Mr Cottrell,

The Ombudsman requests that we split the claim into the individual reference/account/card numbers.

Regards,

SS1001 | Senior Management Team

Comment

Could you let me know why there are 3 claims with yourselves when I initially only asked for one PPI to be checked over 3 years ago?
            Thanks
            J Cottrell
            (I have only ever received the email with the log in details and outstanding invoices on last Thursday)

Dear Mr Cottrell,

The Ombudsman requests that we split the claim into the individual reference/account/card numbers.

Regards,

Dear Mr Cottrell,

As we have explained, the Ombudsman requests that we split the claim into the individual reference/account/card numbers. The claims are for the return of PPI and default charges.

Regards,

Comment

Just reading....

Comment

It's pointless getting into a protracted exchange with them. You can'y argue with idiots. They're trying to circumvent your complaint.

I suggest you respond with the following:

Dear Sir

The issues I wish you to address are clearly and concisely laid out in my formal complaint of 28 August.

I do not intend to communicate with you further until such time as you issue your final response.

As I indicated, should you not uphold all 4 elements of my complaint I fully intend to take my complaint to the Legal Ombudsman without further notice.

Yours

Comment

Just sent , thank you again

Comment

Just received a legal proceedings letter in the post - shall I email to you

Comment

Just received a legal proceedings letter in the post - shall I email to you
                      Yes please.

Comment

Write them, another letter with, your bank detail's on, then contact the financial ombudsman service.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                          Write them, another letter with, your bank detail's on, then contact the financial ombudsman service.
                          That would be entirely the wrong thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                            i only sent official complaint by post yesterday, emailed them the complaint on 28/08/16

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                            Yes please.
                            the strange thing is that the email i received this morning said they wanted to help and would put my account on hold, then a letter (dated 30th) turns up today with legal proceedings within 7 days

- - - Updated - - -

just sent you email with scans of the letter

Comment

So you've had credit card's in the past. Check all the statement's to see, what they were for have you had any, late payment's or charge's at all?

Comment

just sent you email with scans of the letter
                                I think you sent it to the admin e-mail address, can you send it to nickspooner@legalbeagles.info

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X