• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car Voluntary Termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Voluntary Termination

Hi,

I am midway through a car agreement with BMW and I understand at this point I can put in place my VT rights, is this correct? The car is in perfect working order, no dents etc or anything out of the norm for normal wear and tear, typical wheel trim scruffs as you would expect. The one issue I have and would like confirmation on is the excess mileage.

The term was for 4 years at 10k per annum, at present I have done 50k and therefore at this stage 20k over the full term agreement. BMW state that this will have to be paid once collected and assessed, is this correct? I thought this wasn't the case and they cannot claim for excess mileage having looked at previous posts. Advice welcome.

Also shall I just send a VT letter to them as BMW said they would send me forms I would have to sign and return, again surely I don't want to sign there documents and don't have to?

Please can some one shed light in to the excess mileage?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X