• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gas pipe through sewer pipe unusual one need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gas pipe through sewer pipe unusual one need advice

Hi des yes they have all that information. They are saying that the legal team are insisting on photographs. Thanks

Comment

If t comes to court photographs won't be necessary, if on balance of probabilities it can be shown that there was a c*** up by gas contractors.
      I'd start thinking about a Letter before Action, to concentrate their minds!

Comment

They have now accepted the proof from Water Company. They are acting as though they are an intermediate now for the sub contractors. I refuse to deal with the sub contractors. As far as I am concerned it is the Northern Gas Network who are ultimately responsible. I have asked for all my file to be sent to the CEO of the company. I got a short response today, that she had spoke to the CEO, and as far as he is concerned he is happy for her to carry on dealing with it, because it is her area of expertise. So basically he has not read our file, and get on your bike. I need help because it feels like I am being stopped from getting to anyone higher up the chain. I did read a thread on here from about 4 or 5 years ago. Which Celestine helped with. Could do with more help with this. Only other alternative is get a solicitor. Thanks for reading

Comment

Hi Delley4kids

Have you a £igure in mind?
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Did you have to send a Letter before Action and threaten to initate court action before they started to accept the situation was down to their subcontractors?

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
              Hi Delley4kids

Have you a £igure in mind?
              I sent them a list of all our expenditure over the years

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by des8 View Post
              Did you have to send a Letter before Action and threaten to initate court action before they started to accept the situation was down to their subcontractors?
              Hi Des no they finally accepted the proof off the water company

Comment

I would go back to them (Write signed for)telling them you will only deal with them because as principles are liable for their agents.
                Add that if they don't make a satisfactory offer within 14 days you will consider initiating court action without further reference to themselves, due to the length of time (? years) this matter has been unresolved due to their negligence and dilatoriness.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X