• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Non molestation order family act request to discharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non molestation order family act request to discharge

Hi need direction as to what form I would need to request to have a non molestation order cancelled. I took out a non molestation order because I was really angry with My ex because he cheated on me but now I want to request For it be cancelled and can't find what form I would need to complete to send to the court.
    Tags: None

Re: Non molestation order family act request to discharge

Originally posted by 1234566 View Post
    Hi need direction as to what form I would need to request to have a non molestation order cancelled. I took out a non molestation order because I was really angry with My ex because he cheated on me but now I want to request For it be cancelled and can't find what form I would need to complete to send to the court.
    Hello, there

I think this one is to generally discharge all active proceedings.

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hm.../fl403-eng.pdf

Don't take risks of using the wrong Form, simply call Court staff and ask for the correct Form to 'discharge' or 'cancel' an (Non Molestation Order) NMO. Make sure it's not an Occupation Order you have. It's an NMO if the person doesn't live at the property you live in, and an Occupation Order if he does.
    Last edited by Openlaw15; 11th August 2016, 10:34:AM.

Comment

Thank you very much that looks perfect been searching online and can find no direction relating to which form to complete

Comment

I am currently looking to remove a non molestation order, did you manage to get yours removed? What steps did you take? Thankyou

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X