• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Miss Sold An Online Course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miss Sold An Online Course

Hi All,

Sent my letters off and received letters back from both Train2Game and CDF.

I want to post their replys on here but unsure how? Could do with some assistance as well as knowing what you think of the letters once you've had a look through them.
    Thank you.

Comment

how to post letters?
      You can use the "go advanced" at bottom of the reply box and then attach with paper clip in bar
      OR attach to PM to [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] and ask her nicely to post it for you. Mention which thread!
      Don't think she's on at moment... probably seeing to family.

Comment

What format do they need to be in to attach to the paper clip

Comment

pdf or png or jpg.... or .doc ( not .docx though) often the issue is the document is too large. Feel free to email to me or Kati ( me = admin@legalbeagles.info )
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you.
            I will sort it tomorrow and ever post it or email it to you.
            Thank you.

Comment

HI All,
              This is the response letter I received from CDF and Train2Game - They are similar responses see what you make of them
              Click image for larger version

Name:	file-page1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	1171734Click image for larger version

Name:	file-page2.jpg
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	1171735Click image for larger version

Name:	file-page3.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	1171736Click image for larger version

Name:	file-page4.jpg
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	1171737Click image for larger version

Name:	file-page5.jpg
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	1171738

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	T2G File1.jpg
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	1171739Click image for larger version

Name:	T2G File2.jpg
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	1171740Click image for larger version

Name:	T2G File3.jpg
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	1171741Click image for larger version

Name:	T2G File4.jpg
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1171742

Comment

I would give TIGA a call and ask them about this

As TIGA official annoucements did not refer to continuing certification for course commenced pre Feb 2015.

I've just asked them on Twitter but could be a bit hit or miss if they reply on there. https://twitter.com/tigamovement
                  Attached Files
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

What's their number.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      I would give TIGA a call and ask them about this

As TIGA official annoucements did not refer to continuing certification for course commenced pre Feb 2015.

I've just asked them on Twitter but could be a bit hit or miss if they reply on there. https://twitter.com/tigamovement
                      What did you think to the rest of the letters? They seemed that they where written by the same person or from the same template. But yet they claim not to have anything to do with each other business wise.

I need to find out when I last interacted with the Student World as that stood out to me. I am sure when I had last been on there was no webinars or online tutorial videos.
                      Plus when I was sold to by the representative I was off work ill going through cancer treatment. When asked how I would pay for it I said my benefits and they where fine with that.
                      I then became worse in my health I needed to move house and asked them to put the course on hold. They agreed but told me I need to keep paying the monthly bills.

Be great to get yours and anyone else's feedback on any of this.

Comment

Well first see what TIGA have to say.
                        Other than that they are good at flannel, and now they want you to substantiate points 2 &3

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
                          Well first see what TIGA have to say.
                          Other than that they are good at flannel, and now they want you to substantiate points 2 &3
                          What where point 2 & 3? As you see them?

Comment

Fourth and sixth paragraph of letter in post 22 refer to your letter in post 9.
                            Should have said points 1& 2

Comment

Are you referring to CDF saying it's all on T2G as all they do is provide the money?

The funny thing about the CDF letter is its telling me my account is now in arrears. I have paid the full loan back so they clearly don't look at individual cases. This tells me as well as the start thanking me for my email (it was a letter I sent) they use just templates.

How do I go about substantiating the points you mention?

Comment

So what's my next move and how do I do it?
                                Citizen consumer helpline said I need to sit down and go through the Ts&Cs with a legal professional and see if they are in breach of them. If there is anything mentioned about video/webinar learning (even though it does in there books).

Could someone on here help me go through the Ts&Cs???

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X