• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt recovery service changed for PCM parking.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt recovery service changed for PCM parking.

hi to all concerned,

I have just received a letter from TRACE debt recovery UK limited.

They now represent PCM. address: p.o. box 1448, Northampton, nn2 1dw.

I assume by chancing the debt recovery name of the company, should i be concerned to the letter they have send me.
    or i should wait until they take further action.
    Tags: None

Re: Debt recovery service changed for PCM parking.

Originally posted by harish_maru View Post
    hi to all concerned,

I have just received a letter from TRACE debt recovery UK limited.

They now represent PCM. address: p.o. box 1448, Northampton, nn2 1dw.

I assume by chancing the debt recovery name of the company, should i be concerned to the letter they have send me.
    or i should wait until they take further action.
    Good afternoon,

Is there any mention of what they are chasing? If not ignore until they disclose what the debt

nem

Comment

I'd ignore and file all bar a letter before action or court claim. If i had to guess, i'd say you've moved since the original parking ticket.

M1

Comment

thank u all,

i have received a few parking tickets from them since 2012 ???? last couple of years I have just ignored them, and never heard from them after receiving few threats from DRP for each claim. There previous debt recovery, before DRP had the same address as the new one. that is the reason i included on this thread. So to bring it to ur attention.
        would u like me to scan it and put a copy on this forum?

kind regards.

Comment

You can if you want but it very much appears to be debt collection boll0cks to me.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X