• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot finance taking me to court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cabot finance taking me to court

Going by the order you need to write your witness statement to send to court and claimant before the 14th October.

However next step is to check with the court after the 9th September to see if the Claimant's have paid the court hearing fee.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So I need to write out a new witness statement or will the one the courts have from the last 3 hearings be ok

Comment

Casbolt finance have paid the 335.00 hearing fee to go to small claims court so what do I need to do next please can someone help me

Comment

Got the copies of documents

Yes the signature is entirely different. Do you recall ever having seen the agreement from BCT at all previously ? What happened at the time you took out the credit ? Go through that in your mind as much as possible and write it down. If you deny that is your signature the court will want to know who signed it ( you don't know of course) and how you can be sure you didn't sign it. Also did they actually send the full agreement or just that signature page?

You'll also want some other documents you signed about the same time, maybe driving licence, bank etc signature copies, to show you haven't just recently changed your signature.

And yes you should do a new witness statement covering your responses to the new evidence supplied to you by Cabot.

In the statement by Cabot they mention the £1000 settlement and deny that BCT ever spoke to you - therefore to counter that you need to get evidence that you did speak to them ( eg. telephone bill etc )
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok do I send the witness statement to the courts or can I take it with me
            And I never have seen the voluntary surrender form before

- - - Updated - - -

If you look at the top of the surrender form it says np I spoke to the repossession company and that means I was not present when he filled form in and that he would not of signed it

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X