• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hp voluntary termination attempted fraud by Hp company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hp voluntary termination attempted fraud by Hp company

I returned my car to Honda finance three years into a five year deal. They tried to charge me £700 using false survey documents when advertised on the auction houses web site they showed it as a grade 1 but the finance company tried to use false survey sheets showing it as a grade 3 luckily I found the grade 1 report which was accurate and managed to get them to back down but they are claiming that they are doing me a favour not pursuing me but in reality the documents I have could prove attempted fraud.
    Tags: None

Re: Hp voluntary termination attempted fraud by Hp company

Hi John,

How did you find the report, on the auction site? Was the report from the auction house or an independent one?
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

They sent me a demand for over £700 and on the same day my vehicle was advertised on the auction houses website as a grade 1 I tried to print it but it wouldn't let me so I photographed the pages I didn't realise what they were until they sent me their copy which was totally different with the vehicle as a grade 3 I have accused them off fraud told them they are liars and unprofessional and they just take it because they know it's David v Goliath and his big brother. So if you hand yours back photograph the auction houses web description of your car and compare it to what they send you. If as me you are confident your vehicle was in good condition for its age and mileage as per the agreement that's how it will appear on the auction house web site. Hope this helps
      Originally posted by R0b View Post
      Hi John,

How did you find the report, on the auction site? Was the report from the auction house or an independent one?

Comment

They sent me a demand for over £700 and on the same day my vehicle was advertised on the auction houses website as a grade 1 I tried to print it but it wouldn't let me so I photographed the pages I didn't realise what they were until they sent me their copy which was totally different with the vehicle as a grade 3 I have accused them off fraud told them they are liars and unprofessional and they just take it because they know it's David v Goliath and his big brother. So if you hand yours back photograph the auction houses web description of your car and compare it to what they send you. If as me you are confident your vehicle was in good condition for its age and mileage as per the agreement that's how it will appear on the auction house web site. Hope this helps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X