• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Portfolio v Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Portfolio v Me

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 17/06/2016
    Amount approx: 2290.33
    Claimant: Lowell
    Solicitor: Lowell Solicitors
    Original Creditor: Express Gifts Ltd
    Particulars of Claim: Please type out in full excluding names/account numbers
    Is the debt Statute Barred? No
    List any letters you have sent: None yet

I received a claim form from Northampton county court which was issued on 17/06/16 which i have today acknowledged and i am looking for help from the good people on here.

I have managed to sort out the CCA request which will be getting posted tomorrow but i haven't managed to write the CPR request due to me being completely useless with words.

The Particulars of claim state

1 The defendant entered into a consumer credit act 1974 regulated agreement with Express Gifts Limited under account reference xxxxxxx (The Agreement)

2 The defendant failed to maintain the required payments and a default notice was served and not complied with

3 The agreement was later assigned to the claimant on 18/05/2015 and notice given to the defendant

4 Despite repeated requests for payment the sum of £1,949.38 remains due and outstanding.
    And the claimant claims
    A The said sum of £1,949.38
    B Interest pursuant to s69 county courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from date of Assignment to the date of issue, accrruing at a daily rate of £0.427, but limited to one year being £155.95.
    C Costs

As ive said ive done the CCA request but im lost with the CPR request
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell Portfolio v Me

The CPR request you will be asking for what is mentioned in the POC Ie the agreement, the default notice and the notice of assignment ...

There is a forum template at the top of the page in green.

Comment

How are you getting on with this?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        How are you getting on with this?
        Ive sent of the CPR request and the CCA request, Ive had a letter back from Lowell solicitors saying they have asked the clients for the paperwork but nothing from Lowell.

Ive sent in my defence but Lowell have not replied to that as of yet

Comment

Just a quick one, During this i applied for a Debt Relief Order with this debt listed, How do i go about informing the court of this

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X