• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The new PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The new PM

Originally posted by PAWS View Post

Please not Gove!
    I don't think there's any danger of the Tories voting him above May TBH.

Comment

Looks like its hobsons choice then. May or nothing.

it never ceases to amaze me how minorities can vote Tory. Ethnic, Gay, whatever, the Tory party is not your friend.

Comment

In your opinion, of course.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Of course , just remember I know where you live ��

Comment

Originally posted by Berti View Post
            Looks like its hobos so choice then. May or nothing.

it never ceases to amaze me how minorities can vote Tory. Ethnic, Gay, whatever, the Tory party is not your friend.
            I would gladly bring back Cameron & what we had before rather than what we may face up to now.

For the sake of the thread, I would go for May but only if Gove was nowhere near second choice.............

Comment

Mrs May has proved to be weak in many areas when at the Home Office, weak on immigration, weak on terrorism, weak on paedophiles and an appeaser.

No good in todays political climate, not likely to help very much in getting Article 50 activated and carry out this wishes of the majority.

Liam Fox out of all in my opinion is the best bet.

nem

Comment

Is enacting article 50 the view of the majority?

37 % voted for it in the referendum and it is reported that some/many would vote differently now the lies of brexit have been exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                  Liam Fox out of all in my opinion is the best bet.
                  Given that he had to resign for having one of his chums as an 'advisor' when he was in the very sensitive post of defence secretary, I doubt it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15300751

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                    Given that he had to resign for having one of his chums as an 'advisor' when he was in the very sensitive post of defence secretary, I doubt it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15300751
                    A lot less back handing than some have done in the past though. May's views are very, very odd in my opinion far from trustworthy in my opinion.
                    The one who says that they will activate Article 50 the day the get the " job" would get my vote.

nem

nem

Comment

Why has May been soft on terrorism, paedophiles and an appeaser?

Yes all all governments for many years have been weak on immigration, even if migration from the eu was 0 there would still be a problem.

Are you you referring to the draft communication bill which fell foul of ECHR which has bugger all to do with the EU. It protects our rights and freedoms

Comment

Is enacting article 50 the view of the majority?

37 % voted for it in the referendum
                        Come again?

Comment

Although 51% voted leave in the referendum only 72% turnout. This works out to 37% of the registered electorate voted to leave, hardly a majority.

Comment

Although 51% voted leave in the referendum only 72% turnout. This works out to 37% of the registered electorate voted to leave, hardly a majority.
                            How can you count the "cant be arsed" it's like multiplying your accounts with a zero.

Comment

In terms of voter turnout at 72.2% it was the biggest turnout in recent times, only being beaten by the 1992 general election at 72.3%.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ak-uk-records/

The turnout for the 1975 referendum to join the EEC was just 64.6%. Are you complaining about that?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                                In terms of voter turnout at 72.2% it was the biggest turnout in recent times, only being beaten by the 1992 general election at 72.3%.
                                Ahhh yes, good year that
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X