• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The new PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new PM

Soon we will know all the runners in the race to lead the Conservatives and become the next PM
    Can we have a debate on who should become leader and WHY together with reasons why the other candidates should not become leader.
    Tags: None

Re: The new PM

Just cannot see it being Boris and I am having difficulty deciding between the others. To be fair, I did slate Teresa May but now she is starting to grow on me. Oh please don’t let it be Gove -He has just thrown his pointed hat into the ring.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Boris, Ms May, J Hunt, S Crabb, MGove nad L fox so far.

Comment

Believe me or not my choice Theresa May we had one of the best in Maggie maybe she can do as well time to say goodbye to public school Oxbridge boys

Comment

Gove says he doesn’t think Boris is up to it! Just goes to show; you have to get behind someone to stab them in the back.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
          ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
            Believe me or not my choice Theresa May we had one of the best in Maggie maybe she can do as well time to say goodbye to public school Oxbridge boys
            Lol!
            Her first Act would be to ban cats!
            http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/co...t-pet-cat-home

:taunt:

(Only joking, Wales!)

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

We got 2 cats so ill not support here then LOL

Comment

Bit of a cat herself by all accounts! As Wales said -just what we need right now!

~ Anonymous

Comment

Theresa May please.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Theresa May, please.
                    The comma could be important, lol!
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                    gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Well, you never know, she may.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Final List then...

Theresa May
                        Michael Gove
                        Dr Liam Fox
                        Steven Crabb
                        Andrea Ledsom
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Am labor but would possibly vote for Crab, he seems different, not just his background and upbringing, Cant stand Fox,, Grove seems ok, but ask any teachers opinion ( i know a few )

My ideal party leader ( RIP ) Alan B'stard

i found some relevent quotes from him

Alan B'Stard: Why should we, the country that produced Shakespeare, Christopher Wren - and those are just the people on our banknotes for Christ's sake - cower down to the countries that produced Hitler, Napoleon, the Mafia, and the... the... The Smurfs!Alan B'Stard: You know the really great thing about a fudged coalition is that neither of us need to carry out a single promise of our election manifestos.
                          Last edited by Crazy council; 30th June 2016, 14:39:PM.
                          crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Boris isn't stupid; whoever wins is taking on a huge poisoned chalice.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                              Final List then...

Theresa May
                              Michael Gove
                              Dr Liam Fox
                              Steven Crabb
                              Andrea Ledsom
                              Well for those that don't get the job there's plenty of vacancies over the road.
                              Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X