• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vodafone help required!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodafone help required!!!

Hi,

I'm hoping Lee will see this and maybe help me as I fear he might be my last hope!! I'm afraid I don't know how to tag him.

Last August we had an unusually large bill come in for our data. My husband disagreed with it so we queried it with Vodafone and asked them to investigate. I chased it weekly and it went between being told they were investigating still or they had no record of my original request!

After a few months of this Vodafone finally agreed that the data was wrong and they would give us a credit. I chased this every month, several times. Eventually I refered it to the ombudsman and they investigated.

My only terms I requested at the outcome was that Vodafone investigated. If it was wrong I wanted a credit and if the data usage was right I wanted the late payments on my credit file removed. Eventually they came back and said the usage was right and Vodafone credited the account as a "good will gesture" and we would pay the difference.

I am happy to do this but Vodafone are yet to remove the hits from my credit file as agreed. I want to pay the balance and put this behind me but I can't until they fulfil their side of things.

I would have paid the bill last year if Vodafone hadnt led me on about the credit! So the only reason I have any late payments is because they told me false information.

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Vodafone help required!!!

Hello you can tag people with the @ sign before their username

@Lee Vodafone Company Rep
    Last edited by R0b; 25th June 2016, 23:19:PM.
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Thank you R0b!!

Comment

[MENTION=19723]Lee Vodafone Company Rep[/MENTION]

I understand you are really busy with all the complaints Vodafone get but if you could take a look into my issue I would be much appreciated!

Comment

Hi CMTJR,

Apologies for the delay with replying to you.

So I can access your account to see what's happened, email me with your details via the form here: http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-form/. If the link doesn't work when you click on it, you'll just need to copy and paste it into your web browser.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, you'll also need to quote 'Legal Beagles'.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this so I can make sure it's been received.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
          I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X