• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

That referendum ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: That referendum ...

Originally posted by EXC View Post
    Great result which has given us just what the country needs ie division and years of economic uncertainty.

Still one thing we do know for sure is that we can be confident in the knowledge that our summer holidays will cost us more now the pound has plummeted in value.
    Nothing is ever CERTAIN and there's always Wales lol

Comment

Urrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Urrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
        That's just what he said

Comment

Well there we are, I opened this thread with a prediction of a 52% win for the Leave Campaign and I was pretty much spot on. Have to say that was a gut feeling though. But for now, and like everything the British are famous for, we will need to retain composure and move forward in a planned and calm manner. I've already started by having my second cup of tea ... At least I'm in control .....

Comment

Now begins the future lets hope its a good one its down to the the british people to move to a future with Europe for trade without Europe controlling us

Comment

Ooooooo. Sh��t.
              crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy1948 View Post
                Well there we are, I opened this thread with a prediction of a 52% win for the Leave Campaign and I was pretty much spot on. Have to say that was a gut feeling though. But for now, and like everything the British are famous for, we will need to retain composure and move forward in a planned and calm manner. I've already started by having my second cup of tea ... At least I'm in control .....
                I think I need a double espresso.... am I still allowed to do that?

Well it's going to be a long haul getting things sorted. I've no idea what will happen in reality but I am very disappointed, if not completely surprised.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy council View Post
                  Ooooooo. Sh��t.
                  Why?
                  Its going to be years before we get out no doubt we will negotiate parts of treaties we have signed to that the government think will keep the people happy and get rid of parts they expect will not its not as easy as saying bye bye .
                  Expect those who wanted to stay to slag of insult and put down the leavers

Comment

.... well as long as the Scots don't go their separate way and increase the cost of a single malt.....

Comment

I think they will tbh Des, they are led by Merkel model 2 imho, they hate Westminster but are not alone on that.
                      Time will tell but I truly believe some things can not get worse for many here, they may not get better who knows, but at least we will only have ourselves to blame if we are in charge of ourselves.

Comment

bloody hell Who's in the leadership race then?
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          bloody hell Who's in the leadership race then?
                          My money Theresa May, Boris and Osborne

Comment

Des whisky is not good for you don't you heed the experts advice! It may be better for you if you stock up now before it goes up
                            Have a drink for me teetotal now

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                              Why?
                              Its going to be years before we get out no doubt we will negotiate parts of treaties we have signed to that the government think will keep the people happy and get rid of parts they expect will not its not as easy as saying bye bye .
                              Expect those who wanted to stay to slag of insult and put down the leavers
                              i dont think we have the right management ( politics ) to be able to pull this off, maybe the other milliband brother could have, and i think we will get abused in the leaving negotiations, and have to rely on the USA again

But, saying that, i diont think the EU as is, will survive the next few months.
                              crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                                My money Theresa May, Boris and Osborne
                                Let's hope it's Theresa then.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X