• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Teladvisor ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teladvisor ltd

Trying to contact this compNy to cancell payment but can't find any telephone number thought I was booking passport appointment on official site only to discover it was a third party company help
    Tags: None

Re: Teladvisor ltd

There is a telephone number here but it is expensive.

Looks like he's starting again. The warning message is there all right but in a smaller font at the bottom of the page. Wasn't there a requirement that the disclaimer had to be obvious on the page?

Comment

It is a different company to BPS - see http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ice-see-GOV-UK

Email them to cancel the 'service' immediately and cancel the payment -
      Full refunds can only be made prior to receiving your Declaration Form
      email address - info@passports-office.co.uk

also contact your bank and tell them

T&C's say
      Passport Appointment Booking

Refunds of service fees

We are happy to refund any customer who feels that our booking service provided has not met their expectations, this can either be requested prior or after a booking has been confirmed and will be limited to a refund of the £25.00 service fee that we charge for our services (please see below for refund in relation to HM Passport Office fees).

Refunds of HM Passport Office fees

Part of the fee you pay includes a HM Passport Office fee for one of the following amounts (£87.00, £103.00 or £128.00). This fee can only be refunded if the refund request is made prior to receiving the appointment reference number via text message and e-mail. Any refund requests made after this time will not be accepted, this is due to the fact that once a reference number is confirmed we have already paid this fee on your behalf to HM Passport Office. HM Passport Office do not offer refunds on booking fees once a booking is confirmed, therefore we are unable to refund this fee.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

I have paid £69 for this fraudster last week and I immediately called to cancel the application but now I can't get hold of him by phone or email. Has anyone got his/her money back from this company?

Thanks
        Journeyman

Comment

Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

I'll ask [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] if she can help.

Comment

Thanks. I look forward to hear.

Comment

Hi there

Gosh I was only saying to TS the other day we haven't heard from any of his customers recently...

Can you download any of your documents from the site and send copies to me ( or redact ALL your personal information off them and post them up on here )

admin@legalbeagles.info

What service did you believe you were buying ?

Can you tell us the process, what you were trying to do, and how you decided you wanted to cancel and why pls. (I know it might seem obvious to us but everyone is different )

How did you make the payment ? ( credit or debt - visa / mastercard etc ?)

Regards

Sharon
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi Sharon

Sent details to the email address you provided admin@legalbeagles.info

I paid the money by Debit card I am afraid.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Sharon

It was this company actually I paid the money for passport renewal service.

I can't get hold him by phone. He won't reply to my emails.

Has anyone received their money back after cancelling for the service?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by journeyman View Post
                    Hi Sharon

Sent details to the email address you provided admin@legalbeagles.info

I paid the money by Debit card I am afraid.

Thanks
                    That's okay - there's chargeback - actually better as it's under £100 - will have a look at your other post and check emails xx
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok. I'll move your posts to this thread. Edit: Done.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thank you all for your help so far.

Comment

Emails received thanks journeyman - will have a read through and have a look at stuff and come back later on xx
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Just out of interest - did you get emails direct from the HM Passport Office directly ( from noreply@passportapplication.service.gov.uk ) and the declaration form was like this..that you had to print out? (sorry only screenshotted a bit of mine I did a few weeks back )

Did you go ahead with the application ( I know you told them you wanted to cancel )or had they actually cancelled it ? (I'm wondering really if they just use your personal data to go on the online gov site and basically pretend to be you )

I'm sure there's a list of bonafide third partys somewhere - will have to have a look.... particularly with them stating it's a 'check & send' service - I vaguely recall some issues with that being a legal term for use only by the Post Office.... I'll have a look into it tomorrow more though - currently just stretching my memory as it's a while since I've dealt with a third party website for passports.
                            Attached Files
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi - I actually received an email reply last night from (Ben Williams) saying that they have cancelled my application and the full refund of £69 will be made to my bank account in the next few days. But I don't have a hope though! I checked on the Companies House record and his actual name is Benjamin Leonard as a director of the Teladviser Ltd.

Story goes like this. My five year old daughter needed her passport replaced and I searched for HM Passport website to do it online as I did in previous occasions. This website pops up right at the top the search and looked a genuine one and of course didn't read the while website properly. I filled in all the details and paid the money but only at that point I thought something was wrong. I also received an email confirmation from submission team at Passport Office??? that they will process my application and contact Ben if I have need to contact. Of course then I have realised that its a third party website. I immediately called but to my surprise he answered the phone. I told him that I made a mistake thinking it was the HM Passport website and I would like the cancel the application and refund my money. He said no problems. He wasn't going to process the application any further and wasn't going to take the money. Of course, he took the money from my account and since then his phone number is unreachable.

I have contacted my bank but they said wait for two weeks and hopefully they will try to get my money back. I am not very hopeful though.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X