• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

danz spas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: danz spas

No liquidators appointed yet from what I can see.

It doesn't look likely there will be any money in the coffers for when/if they do go into liquidation judging by Dec 2014 accounts https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/d...TiwoyNOmuwU%3D
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by kevsbird View Post
      anyone know what I can do to get my money back from this company who last year sold me a hot tub that has never worked ? we were in the process of court hearing but they repeatedly used delay tactics and are now in the process of finding a liquidator....
      Perhaps an obvious question, did you purchase the hot tub via a credit card?

Comment

Combined Shipping Company were the people who brought the tubs from China to the UK. They bought the stock and then Danz sold it and paid Combined Shipping a fee for providing the capital investment to get the stock in the first place.

Combined Shipping have no hot tub expertise or experience and should absolutely NOT be trusted to fulfill orders (they have no legal obligation to do so) and the directors of the business (mark treacy and wife michelle) had no control of Danz Limited.

(I am a former Danz Spas staff member)

Comment

The latest on companies house states that the compulsory strike off has been suspended due to an objection. I too have lost a deposit paid by BACS transfer and would be interested in any progress anyone in the same position has made

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X