• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pay day loan and DCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay day loan and DCA

I have told Quick Quid that I cannot afford to repay the remaining balance of my loan which is around £400, they will sell it on to a DCA I would imagine.

I am unemployed and can only afford repayments of £30 per month at the minute.

Could these DCA companies add thousands of pounds of interest or are there any laws in place to limit the interest they can charge?
    Tags: None

Re: Pay day loan and DCA

I would be surprised if they sell on your debt quickly if you are offering £30 a month.

|Have you had a lot of loans from them before which you have repaid? Or from other payday lenders? If you have, look at http://debtcamel.co.uk/payday-loan-refunds/ and see if you think you have been given loans that were "unaffordable".

Comment

Re: Pay day loan and DCA

Originally posted by Debt Camel View Post
      I would be surprised if they sell on your debt quickly if you are offering £30 a month.

|Have you had a lot of loans from them before which you have repaid? Or from other payday lenders? If you have, look at http://debtcamel.co.uk/payday-loan-refunds/ and see if you think you have been given loans that were "unaffordable".

Yes I had previous loans with them adding up to around £1000 which I paid off on time.

I do think QQ giving me my most recent loan was irresponsible as I had two other loans at the time, I never told them about these in the application form but I would have expected them to see them when doing the credit check but maybe that is not the case, I don't know.

Regarding the current loan, I borrowed £350 and have paid off £162 altogether so far.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X