• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Emma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma

I'm wondering if anyone can help, I was in an iva from June 2007 for a period of 60 months, last payment was June 2012, received a coc in September of the same year stating my iva was satisfied but the admin would stay open due to a potential vat refund. Now in the 12th of July 2013 my case was transferred to another iva company who added mass variations, can they do this?
    Tags: None

Re: Emma

How can an individual get a VAT refund?

Comment

Re: Emma

No my origional iva company kept admin open for any vat (if any) refund would've been distributed to my debtors

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X