• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Staff Benefits, IME internet media experts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Benefits, IME internet media experts

Hi
    Have read with interest comments relating to the Staff Benefits scam, I also fell into this 2 years ago and have just received my first 'over-due' letter, I like most have tried to reason with these people, but to no avail.
    I will check with our local NHS trust (Morecambe bay) as other have done, to see if there is actually anything more than just a link to their site from the NHS intranet, unless anyone else in the Cumbria area has already done this?
    Please can anyone let me know if they have successfully defended this claim?
    Tags: None

Re: Staff Benefits, IME internet media experts

Originally posted by Zanida View Post
    Hi
    Have read with interest comments relating to the Staff Benefits scam, I also fell into this 2 years ago and have just received my first 'over-due' letter, I like most have tried to reason with these people, but to no avail.
    I will check with our local NHS trust (Morecambe bay) as other have done, to see if there is actually anything more than just a link to their site from the NHS intranet, unless anyone else in the Cumbria area has already done this?
    Please can anyone let me know if they have successfully defended this claim?
    Currently they are coming around to us tomorrow at 3 pm to give us a final demand for the money that we apparently owe them.
    We have also contacted trading standards regarding them and they said unless they have a current contract with you they cannot get the money from you unless they take you to court.

Comment

Hi, not sure if you have read that there is a pending court case for a firm of solicitors who were also 'scammed' , this is due in the next few days. I'm pretty sure they won't press you any more than sending threatening letters. Since I sent one back to them in May I have not had anything from them. As you are in the Cumbria area, please call me if you need any more help. 01229 820679 or email me on neill@stollers.co.uk.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanida View Post
        Hi, not sure if you have read that there is a pending court case for a firm of solicitors who were also 'scammed' , this is due in the next few days. I'm pretty sure they won't press you any more than sending threatening letters. Since I sent one back to them in May I have not had anything from them. As you are in the Cumbria area, please call me if you need any more help. 01229 820679 or email me on neill@stollers.co.uk.

Neil
        Last edited by Neilwardle2002; 9th August 2016, 20:41:PM.

Comment

Please take care
          Some consider it unwise to publish contact details on an open public forum.

Comment

I am due a renewal invoice soon as I have contacted them and they've confirmed I'm 'rolling over' into my new contract. Please can you help me? I don't know what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed on Companies House they're listed as a dormant company. This means they shouldn't be trading doesn't it? I have had an email from them today saying to expect my next invoice of £2000 soon.

Comment

Neil, what happened? Going through similar but am worried.

Comment

Companies Shows Lee Martin Sole Director and

Company Dissolved / closed.

Was advertising sold on the basis of a two year contract but without adequate explanation of the 2nd years " validity?
                [MENTION=88069]Neilwardle2002[/MENTION] who is coming to see you, lee martin or the liquidators?

nem

Comment

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history for ref
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

If you look at Online Marketing Services Ltd, which is also Lee Martin, the company is still active (although dormant). I am being invoiced by them as my two year contract has rolled over and I am now owing for the next two years apparently.
                    I originally signed up with IME Ltd (also Lee Martin).

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
                      If you look at Online Marketing Services Ltd, which is also Lee Martin, the company is still active (although dormant). I am being invoiced by them as my two year contract has rolled over and I am now owing for the next two years apparently.
                      Hi who is attempting to collect on the alleged contract?

Do they allege you had to cancel say 28-30 days prior to the contract (s) ending to avoid the roll over?

nem

Comment

They said I had to cancel in my first year of my two year contract which I didn’t know. I’m now apparently tied in for another two years. The salesman at the time assured me that if I paid two years up front then I would only enter into a two year contract.
                        They now say I didn’t read the small print and owe another £2000.

- - - Updated - - -

The company was IME ltd but dissolved and is now OMS Ltd who said I now owe them for two more years. Companies House said that the company is dormant. I have evidence that they want another £2000.

Comment

They said I had to cancel in my first year of my two year contract which I didn’t know. I’m now apparently tied in for another two years. The salesman at the time assured me that if I paid two years up front then I would only enter into a two year contract.
                          They now say I didn’t read the small print and owe another £2000.
                          Hi,

This is age old advertising scam, never mind the " you should read the small print" crap stand your ground! Who is actually chasing this money?

nem

Comment

The invoice is Online Marketing Services Ltd. I paid £2000 upfront two years ago. Do I just ignore the invoice?

Comment

Possibly the liquidators of IME might be interested in that.

Have you got a copy of your original contract btw?

Also did you actually receive the services you paid £2000 for ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X