• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Staff Benefits, IME internet media experts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Staff Benefits, IME internet media experts

How do I tell them? The owners of IME Ltd are the same as the new company OMS Ltd.
    Lee and Claire Martin. I’m sure HMRC will be interested too as they’re not meant to be trading or charging VAT.

Comment

I notice it dissolved in 2014, but I signed up with IME Ltd in 2016? Same name, Lee Martin. Did they begin trading again?

- - - Updated - - -

The same guy owns a Debt Collection agency. Presume they’re the ones who chase the money when people ignore the demands for payment.

Comment

DO NOT pay OMS anything. These people are scammers who do not provide any services; I found out when I rang up the two NHS Trusts that we paid £850 for. I have reported them to ActionFraud and the Insolvency Service. I suggest that you do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPickles03 View Post
          DO NOT pay OMS anything. These people are scammers who do not provide any services; I found out when I rang up the two NHS Trusts that we paid £850 for. I have reported them to ActionFraud and the Insolvency Service. I suggest that you do the same.
          I’ve been stung for £2000. I have reported them to HMRC also as I paid VAT. They don’t pay VAT and are also listed as. ‘Active but dormant’ with Companies house so shouldn’t be trading.

Comment

Good evening

I have had an advert running for a roughly four months now and to date I haven’t received any bookings or feedback from this company about my advert performance as promised, I have sent a few chase emails to have no reply.

I have happened to have a lot of customers who work for the nhs, none of which has heard of this website? Last week my cousin started working for the nhs and she has shown me the website they have given her for staff Benefits and it wasn’t this website. This is a bit concerning that I have paid for something that isn’t as described to me...

I have now done some research and come across trust pilot reviews of this company which is very worrying.

Please can you advise me on the above point raised as I am a small one man band business and the money I have given them is a huge amount to just throw away.

Should i I give them my 12 months notice now or shall I wait a little longer?

i am willing to help in any way to battle this company!

Thank you

Andre @ Andre’s Apple Repairs

Comment

Hi [MENTION=110431]Andre.hanson[/MENTION] - sorry to hear you are having a poor experience with this company - have a read through our other thread on this company here - it's a little more up to date and has a LOT more information on - http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...et-Advertising
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you. I will put my comment on the more up to date thread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X