• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**DISCONTINUED!!** PCN received from parking cowboys advice needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PCN received from parking cowboys advice needed

Hello M1 , thank you again for all your efforts in helping me , I will get on with this asap , and will forward to court , can I do it by email or do I post a letter , when the court get this , is that when I am asked , that's if it's going to court , which court I want to attend or do I want a paper court , do I not have to contact MIL again , thanks again

Comment

When the court receive your defence they will send you a Directions Questionnaire if/when MIL respond and the case is proceeding to court (they might, after seeing your defence, decide to drop it). This is when you choose the court.

Comment

Hello M1 l understand now , I'll be intouch if and when any other news arrives , Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by upsadaisy View Post
          Hello M1 , thank you again for all your efforts in helping me , I will get on with this asap , and will forward to court , can I do it by email or do I post a letter , when the court get this , is that when I am asked , that's if it's going to court , which court I want to attend or do I want a paper court , do I not have to contact MIL again , thanks again

You can do it via email.

Get the email address from the court and ask what to put in the subject line of the email.

M1

Comment

Ok M1 , I have the email address , and although it's automated on phone , I have sent them an email to get title for subject line of defence , if they haven't answered by tonight will it be ok to send it with the related claim number off the claim for. Thanks

Comment

They have been very quick with reply , it said 5 to 10 days , claim number on subject line

Comment

Hello M1 , all done with acknowledgement received so see what arises , I'll contact you with any correspondence, thank you

Comment

hello M1, acknowledgement of defence sent online from Northampton , i have looked online and it shows the dates and notes of everything I've sent to them ,it also states DQ sent ,with this come through postal service or online , as i have nothing as yet and it is giving date of 22/8/16 , do i need to let you no when i get it , as not sure of info I will have to give on it, THANKS

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...l-Claims-Track

Pretty simple really. 1 copy to the court and another to MIL.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                      http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...l-Claims-Track

Pretty simple really. 1 copy to the court and another to MIL.

M1
                      hello M1, before the DQ arrives , do you think it might be (or even allowed) for me to email MIL and ask them straight out, for a copy of photos as they will have to sent them eventually , nothing lost, if they haven't any or won't let me have them , what about contacting Vanquish, the debt company who contacted me just before the debt was sold , they offered them then but doubt they would now, but ? , i was also thinking about the date of incident , if my vehicle was observed on the car park overstaying allowed time at 10.26am that means it would have been on site earlier than 7.26am it would have been dark then as it was just after the shortest day of the year , I've seen photos on other sites of fudging (not my case ) when they have 2 supposedly different timed photos , showing an offence but shadows in the same place along with same vehicles in situ with boot open ect , but supposedly 4 hrs different , just a thought THANKS

Comment

You can ask, of course.

They are supposed to share evidence/information that is relevant to the case so they should give them to you but probably won't. the only way to find out is to ask.

M1

Comment

hello Mystery, i have sent a email to MIL ,asking( Matt Murdoch) if they could forward me copies of photos in and out of Car Park, sent it last night ,but no reply as yet , I'm not holding my breath , anyway i have today received from Northampton CCBC ,the DQ and it states that it has to be in for 8th September 2016 , shall i fill in and return , or can you advise what and how, shall wait till say Tuesday to see if he sends photos , shall I ring MIL and ask or shall i send him another email , when it states to return for to CCBC and serve copies to all other parties , do i have to send copy of these to MIL or will the court do that , i take it MIL will have received same as me ,and I will or be getting copies from MIL on or before the 8th SEPT , you help would be greatly appreciated THANKS DO I send completed forms through post or on line

Comment

It's fine to wait and see. Get proof of postings if you post the DQ to the court and/or claimant.

Do not miss the deadline though. post 2/3 days before or email in plenty time.

M1

Comment

Mystery , do I have to include at this stage, photos I have of signs , and do I include any statement of facts, and also as driver still not disclosed do I need to put who it was , thank you

Comment

Not yet.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X