• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON** Cheated consumer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheated consumer

I've got their response today and they've advised they'll refund the bonus. I've forwarded their email and also my draft reply.

Thanks very much for all your help.

Comment

Excellent, but save your celebrations until you get the money.

Comment

Very right.

Comment

Lol......I've received a gmail ad from Mr H......"How to make money from.......etc"

If I should wish to respond, how do you spell 'Do one!'*?

(* I will, of course, add 'please'.........nothing if not polite, me!)
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
            Send me any e-mails to and especially from them.

I've received £613.77 instead of £2,500 today. I don't know what he's playing at but I've also sent an email requesting for the full payment and BCC legalbeagles.
            Last edited by Omolayo; 22nd June 2016, 15:42:PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

It doesn't necesarily mean they're not paying the commission so give it a few more days.

Comment

It doesn't necesarily mean they're not paying the commission so give it a few more days.
                I doubt he's going to pay with ease, it's over couple of days now but I'll like to take this matter forward to the Financial Ombudsman. I've been doing some research and I need to send a letter of deadlock in the first instance to him. I've sent a draft for review please.

Thanks very much.

Comment

The Financial Ombudsman won't have jurisdiction over the company, they only deal with complaints about financial services companies, generally those that are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

I would simply give them a further 7 days to comply with their agreement to refund you the commission or you will issue a claim for it without futher notice. Also make them aware that on issuing the claim thay will also be liable for the court filing and hearing fees plus 8% statutory interest.

Comment

Thanks so much for your valued advice. I've sent a revised letter for your review please.

Comment

It looks fine but are you sure that the amounts are right?

I thought that the payment of £613.77 was for the postage you had paid for and that they still owed you the full £2.5k for the commission?

Comment

It looks fine but are you sure that the amounts are right?

I thought that the payment of £613.77 was for the postage you had paid for and that they still owed you the full £2.5k for the commission?
                        That's right. £613.77 is the postage. I was asking for the PSU commission without the postage but I'll take off the balancing figure.

Comment

Ok, good luck.

Comment

Andy didn't make the payment of £2.5k and he hasn't contacted me either. It's couple of days over now.

I have started the application to HM Courts & Tribunal Services as I'm now left with no other option. Please I need to clarify some areas on the form.

The section is titled Submit claim - claim particulars
                            It state, you are required to give details of your claim in the box below. If you wish, you may also send detailed particulars direct to the defendant. If you need to do this please tick here.
                            You must serve any additional documents on the defendants within 14days after service of the claim form.

I intend to attach all communications with Andy but where it says you may also send detailed particulars is confusing to me. If I thick the box, does it mean the defendant will receive a copy of my application and attachment?

And the second point where it says I must serve any additional document within 14 day, I have no additional document but does it mean if I click the tick, it serves as additional document?

Thanks very much

Comment

Ok are you using Money Claim Online?

I think you'll need some help with the particulars of claim so don't file anything yet ok? I'll ask [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] to help us although she's quite busy at the moment so it might take a few days. It's very important we word the particulars of claim correctly.

You don't attached any communications or documents at this stage - you do that later on in the process. We won't need to send any further detailed particulars of claim

Comment

Ok are you using Money Claim Online?

I think you'll need some help with the particulars of claim so don't file anything yet ok? I'll ask @Amethyst to help us although she's quite busy at the moment so it might take a few days. It's very important we word the particulars of claim correctly.

You don't attached any communications or documents at this stage - you do that later on in the process. We won't need to send any further detailed particulars of claim

Yes Money Claim Online. Ok. I'll stop my filing and await your instructions. That's not a problem at all.

Thanks very much.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X