• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON** Cheated consumer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheated consumer

There are over 190 hits if the date range is change and it's mainly from me. Those I sent sent the link to didn't place any order.

Comment

The back of the booking form is these bits ?

So nothing in there at all about the affiliate programme.

I'd log into your account and print out all the pages and list of sales etc. Then we should put a letter together to them requesting payment of the owed monies.

It would be classed a business to consumer transaction rather than a business to business so you should be covered by consumer protection regs.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Is this a loophole in their terms you sell these books for just the postage to friends they use their cards and you reimburse them the cash so each time you get 125 quid! seems the scammer is in danger of getting scammed
        Or am I a complete idiot here

Comment

£20 not £125 - but otherwise yes. They don't have much in the way of terms.
          The 125 is the number of books needed to be sold to cover the course fee of £2500.

Possibly relies on never actually paying out anything and those being caught in it not having any clue as to their rights. Also I think it may rely on people doing exactly what Omolayo has done, and tried to use the system to get back their money for the course.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            £20 not £125 - but otherwise yes. They don't have much in the way of terms.

Possibly relies on never actually paying out anything and those being caught in it not having any clue as to their rights.
            So definitely the perfect time to educate him about treating consumers fairly....oh and if you are going to try and dupe people, at least have T&Cs which might support your conduct!
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

So just a 15 quid profit each time if only I had a nerve to do it

Comment

Thanks very much. I am really touched by your service. Please what else would you need me to do? Just reading the consumer protection regs and this guy is getting away with making a lot of people miserable. There are lots of victims out there and potentials to be who have no clue like you've rightly said.

Comment

Funny enough, I won't have only just because I had paid him £2,500. This guys bonus scheme relies on never actually paying out. That is really true.

Comment

Yes that is the back of the booking form. Nothing at all about the affiliate programme. I did email them before I got in touch with LegalBeagles for them to pay the bonus but they refused and I asked them to cancel the course and refund my money if they can't pay the bonus. They refused too. They are so confident in what they do and honestly thought they could get away with this. I'll forward my email too.

Comment

Originally posted by Omolayo View Post
                      Yes that is the back of the booking form. Nothing at all about the affiliate programme. I did email them before I got in touch with LegalBeagles for them to pay the bonus but they refused and I asked them to cancel the course and refund my money if they can't pay the bonus. They refused too. They are so confident in what they do and honestly thought they could get away with this. I'll forward my email too.
                      Send me any e-mails to and especially from them.

Comment

Very polite emails to them, this and a 'I'd appreciate a response' one but nothing back, presumably they avoid putting much in writing.

Further to our discussion this afternoon, I must honestly say I am disappointed. I have spent a lot of my time and effort promoting Andy's book to people and also getting my family, friends to introduce their loved ones to me.

Attached is a list of all people which Andy's book was sent to and I'm am surprised you said I could have easily made this up. I actually devoted my time on this with the believe that this could be my potential customers too.

Please could you let me know what you have decided with your manager. If you won't be paying me the bonus, please can you kindly cancel the course I have paid for and refund the course fee. The idea of the PSU Bonus was really what got me more excited about the course.

I have spent a lot of time and effort on this and also paid for the postage. If the bonus strategy wasn't clearly relayed, may be this could be reviewed and look into for future, so things can be made clear from the onset.

I look forward to your reply.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have sent the two emails I sent to them but there was no reply from them. For some reason it's not showing the email address sent to. I'll forward it again. I do receive promotional emails too. I'll forward the one I got today.

Comment

They totally ignored me, thinking I must be having a laugh and to be honest if they had a clear bonus strategy, I will not have fallen into the their trap.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                              Send me any e-mails to and especially from them.
                              Hi,

I haven't heard anything from Andy's office, no email and no call. Do I just keep waiting?

Thanks

Comment

I would be tempted to send them a formal letter of complaint by registered post. That way you can at least demonstrate that you've followed the correct prodecdure should this ever go to court.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X