• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter from Lowell Finance Ltd for a HBOS debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Letter from Lowell Finance Ltd for a HBOS debt

Originally posted by Kati View Post
    try these:
    Thank You [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION]

nem

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kati View Post
    try these:
    Thank You [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION]

nem

Comment

Evening everyone, I wondered if anyone had had a chance to look at the documents please.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Doglover2000 View Post
          Evening everyone, I wondered if anyone had had a chance to look at the documents please.
          Good morning,

You have 2 standard Notices of Assignment and a Lowell begging letter in reply to a CCA request.

nem

Comment

Hi and thanks men, Kati had load a variety of documents I received as a result of a SAR and also the CCA, are you saying that Lowell have complied and everything seems ok, sorry for being a pain and a bit thick

Comment

Hi and thanks men, Kati had load a variety of documents I received as a result of a SAR and also the CCA, are you saying that Lowell have complied and everything seems ok, sorry for being a pain and a bit thick
              Personally I would want to go over everything you have received very carefully be for commenting on the compliance status of the documents.

I'll try to do this later today.

nem

Comment

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to do that, hear from you soon

Comment

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to do that, hear from you soon
                  Hello doglover,

Just got in so going to read all now back later.

nem

Comment

OK From Post 1

The debt was assigned to Lowell from Robinson Way default date confirmed July 2010.

Post 2. Suggested CCA request to Lowell.

Post3/4 You say you have the agreement in your possession which is the original? But the address is not that relevant when the account was opened??

Up to 10 June no response yet.

Agreement form but no T's & C's supplied?

Your post HBOS pdf of Marriot Rewards card agreement with a recent address?

You have it seems the HBOS NOA 's from RW to Lowell and HBOS to RW is that correct.

In post #23 you say RW cancelled the payment plan DD and said the debt was in dispute but did not disclose alleged dispute?

Post #28 Has a Marriot agreement with your address as it was when the account was opened Correct?

Post #29 Marriot t's & c's by my analysis shows :-

Terms 9.21 to 12.5 12.6 to 17 & 17.19 which is in my opinion incomplete.

Post #30 Lowell letter claims CCA request complied with?

Finally No Court Claim has been issued correct.

It would imo take even closer examination of all the documents to confirm or deny the compliance there is some merit to the documents you have and with English Civil Law judgment is made on the balance of probabilities it could prove enough to obtain judgment.

So Lowell are still just sending begging letters.

nem

Comment

Hi Nem

Thank you for your reply and I'm really sorry that I haven't responded sooner but I've just moved house and its been chaos. I have Lowell chasing me again which reminded me that I had replied to your post so here goes. I thought it would be easier to copy and paste your reply and then add my reply at each relevant bit in red. Hope that's OK.

Many thanks
                      :beagle:

OK From Post 1

The debt was assigned to Lowell from Robinson Way default date confirmed July 2010. Yes that's correct, the default has been removed from my credit file so that's something.

Post 2. Suggested CCA request to Lowell. I did a CCA to HBOS (original creditor), Robinson Way (who passed my request on to HBOS) and then to Lowell who eventually responded outside of the timescales but they did respond.

Post3/4 You say you have the agreement in your possession which is the original. They sent me a copy of the original. But the address is not that relevant when the account was opened?? The account was opened in Feb/March 2007.

Up to 10 June no response yet. It took Lowell weeks to respond to my CCA request but they eventually did.

Agreement form but no T's & C's supplied? I have T&Cs sent to me by HBOS.

Your post HBOS pdf of Marriot Rewards card agreement with a recent address.

You have it seems the HBOS NOA 's from RW to Lowell and HBOS to RW is that correct. Yes

In post #23 you say RW cancelled the payment plan DD and said the debt was in dispute but did not disclose alleged dispute? Thats correct, RW also refused to comply with a SAR and said they'd sent everything back to HBOS.

Post #28 Has a Marriot agreement with your address as it was when the account was opened Correct? I lived at Campbell Crescent at the time of opening the account

Terms 9.21 to 12.5 12.6 to 17 & 17.19 which is in my opinion incomplete. In order to challenge them would I need to explain why they are incomplete

Post #30 Lowell letter claims CCA request complied with ?They sent me a photocopy of the original credit agreement

Finally No Court Claim has been issued correct. Thats correct

It would imo take even closer examination of all the documents to confirm or deny the compliance there is some merit to the documents you have and with English Civil Law judgment is made on the balance of probabilities it could prove enough to obtain judgment. I'm living in Scotland does that affect anything

So Lowell are still just sending begging letters. At the moment I have 6 days before they ramp things up again.

nem

Comment

Hi Nem

Thank you for your reply and I'm really sorry that I haven't responded sooner but I've just moved house and its been chaos. I have Lowell chasing me again which reminded me that I had replied to your post so here goes. I thought it would be easier to copy and paste your reply and then add my reply at each relevant bit in red. Hope that's OK.

Many thanks
                        :beagle:

OK From Post 1

The debt was assigned to Lowell from Robinson Way default date confirmed July 2010. Yes that's correct, the default has been removed from my credit file so that's something.

Post 2. Suggested CCA request to Lowell. I did a CCA to HBOS (original creditor), Robinson Way (who passed my request on to HBOS) and then to Lowell who eventually responded outside of the timescales but they did respond.

Post3/4 You say you have the agreement in your possession which is the original. They sent me a copy of the original. But the address is not that relevant when the account was opened?? The account was opened in Feb/March 2007.

Up to 10 June no response yet. It took Lowell weeks to respond to my CCA request but they eventually did.

Agreement form but no T's & C's supplied? I have T&Cs sent to me by HBOS.

Your post HBOS pdf of Marriot Rewards card agreement with a recent address.

You have it seems the HBOS NOA 's from RW to Lowell and HBOS to RW is that correct. Yes

In post #23 you say RW cancelled the payment plan DD and said the debt was in dispute but did not disclose alleged dispute? Thats correct, RW also refused to comply with a SAR and said they'd sent everything back to HBOS.

Post #28 Has a Marriot agreement with your address as it was when the account was opened Correct? I lived at Campbell Crescent at the time of opening the account

Terms 9.21 to 12.5 12.6 to 17 & 17.19 which is in my opinion incomplete. In order to challenge them would I need to explain why they are incomplete

Post #30 Lowell letter claims CCA request complied with ?They sent me a photocopy of the original credit agreement

Finally No Court Claim has been issued correct. Thats correct

It would imo take even closer examination of all the documents to confirm or deny the compliance there is some merit to the documents you have and with English Civil Law judgment is made on the balance of probabilities it could prove enough to obtain judgment. I'm living in Scotland does that affect anything

So Lowell are still just sending begging letters. At the moment I have 6 days before they ramp things up again.

nem
                        Hello doglover,

OK I need to go over all that which you have received/posted here and work out exactly what is missing re t's & c's and the " agreement " recon with the wrong address.

I am out this evening so I 'll get on this tomorrow.

nem

Comment

Have a lovely evening hear from you soon uersmiley:

Comment

Hi, I wondered if you'd had a chance to have a look at the paperwork, received another begging letter from Lowell ��

Comment

Bump

sorry for being a pain, had a letter from Lowell saying they're passing my file on to their legal team

Comment

next move is the solicitor's letter before action from them? no doubt

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X