• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ex Paid Nothing But Wants Half

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ex Paid Nothing But Wants Half

Originally posted by Lindiloo View Post
    Does anyone think it would be sensible for me to initially tell him that I would be looking at pursuing him for unpaid child support and for any assets ie house/business/pensions (although I doubt that his business has any worth), or do I really need to do it through a solicitor.
    I genuinely do not think mediation would work as we did try that right back at the beginning and he wouldn't budge.

Maybe he's reading this thread and he already knows
    Play his own game he never went to a solicitor as if he did you would have it in writing. If you can convince him that you have rights to an interest in his assets perhaps he'll be reasonable. Mediation may not have worked then but you had better set of cards than though which you can now use to play poker, so to speak. I wouldn't threaten him with the CSA I would just ask him why he hasn't provided you with Child support all these years. Here, he might admit that it was that he keeps his money and you take the house equity for yourself and kids.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X