• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

***DISCONTINUED***Lowell v Outerspace - Help Needed ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell v Outerspace - Help Needed ****

I'm happy with that spaceman, don't forget you must have the originals of any exhibits quoted with you in court.

nem

Comment

Agreed x Not that this will get any near an actual court!!
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=2]Celestine[/MENTION] [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]
        Have sent recorded delivery today to Lowell and Court - I phoned the court to check on status and they advised still going ahead so far and that Lowell have paid the fee. Is it possible to counterclaim when i'm in court as i feel they have just wasted my time and have admitted they don't have the document and also cant request judgement without it?

I don't see how the judge can allow this to proceed anyway as its a waste of everyone's time and i have to take a day off work to attend therefore feel i should be compensated in some way - Any advice on this bit would be great

Comment

You can claim your litigant in person costs at £19 p/h spent defending this case. You can also claim the cost of your lost days work.

IF it gets that far, you put together a simple schedule of costs and serve it on the Claimant and lodge a copy at court no less than 24 hrs before a final hearing (2 days in fast track).
          Last edited by Celestine; 21st June 2016, 22:17:PM. Reason: corrected hrly rate
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

@Celestine@nemesis45@Amethyst
            Just woke up this morning to some good news, please read below - Thanks to everyone for the support and great to see the team work, happy i used Legalbeagles and hopefully this thread will help someone else one day

They are also going to remove the default too - Took 7 months but finally got there

Our client: Lowell Portfolio I Limited
            Our reference: xxxxxxxx

Dear Outerspace

Upon review, we have been instructed by our client to discontinue the claim.

A Notice of Discontinuance will be sent to you under separate cover and a copy will also be sent to the court.

Our client will close the account and ensure the default is removed from your credit file.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Outerspace View Post
              Just woke up this morning to some good news, please read below - Thanks to everyone for the support and great to see the team work, happy i used Legalbeagles and hopefully this thread will help someone else one day

They are also going to remove the default too - Took 7 months but finally got there

Dear Outerspace

A Notice of Discontinuance will be sent to you under separate cover and a copy will also be sent to the court.

Our client will close the account and ensure the default is removed from your credit file.

Excellent Outerspace,!! Well Done:juge:

Lowell the Leeds Losers fail again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Outerspace View Post

Dear Outerspace

That is marvellous, best news I've heard all day xxxx

Congratulations.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Phew, some good news! Congratulations!! xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X