• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unauthorised Vodafone payments. What do I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unauthorised Vodafone payments. What do I do?

Hi, I have a 24month contact with Vodafone but have recently thought of ending it. My last bill was paid on the 15th of the month as that's when I get paid. My next bill isn't out yet but in between these times Vodafone has taken a payment of £57.68 as well as £17.00 that seemed to have gone out twice. I've spent time on their site for an email address or contact number but it keeps leading me to a load of crap. I finally managed to get a hold of someone who listened to me but said I would have to go into a shop with my proof. I did this but the woman was useless and said she couldn't do anything but show me my bill. I also learned from this that I was being charged for sending a pic message and ordering something which I never did. The woman told me to call 191 but it leads me nowhere. Cancelling my contract costs money and my next bill comes out really soon but because they took so much out I no longer have the money to pay for my next bill. Please help as I have no clue what to do.
    Tags: None

Re: Unauthorised Vodafone payments. What do I do?

Hi Castielgirl,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

If you still need help with your account, email me via the Contact us form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote 'Legal Beagles'.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this so I can make sure it's been received.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Last edited by Vodafone Company Rep; 9th May 2016, 11:55:AM.
    I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Thanks for responding. Am I supposed to call up to do this or do it online? Also your link where it says the contact us form here doesn't work just to let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Castielgirl View Post
        Thanks for responding. Am I supposed to call up to do this or do it online? Also your link where it says the contact us form here doesn't work just to let you know.
        Online is easiest - try this link http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-form/ with this code WRT135
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It's still not working. It says redirecting but ends up on a white page.

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Weird, try copying and pasting my link into your browser bar - http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-form/ You're right clicking on it doesn't work, but the link is right - some weird tracking thing of Vodafone's I'd guess.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi all,

Although I'm not sure why the link isn't working, I've raised it for further investigation.

Castielgirl, follow the instructions provided by Amethyst and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
                Last edited by Vodafone Company Rep; 9th May 2016, 12:37:PM.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Thanks. I've done it now.

Comment

Hi Castielgirl,

I've got your email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK

Comment

Hi,
                      I was just wondering if it were possible to use the 57 pounds 68p for my next bill and give the rest of the change back? I believe my next bill is about 44 pound. Use the 57.68 for that and put the rest into my account.

Comment

Hi,
                        I've heard no word about my money or what's going to happen but on my next bill they've added a 6.50 charge for data I haven't used. I've not gone over my data at all and have been careful so what the hell? If nothing happens I'm gonna go to the bank and get my money back from them.

Comment

Lee not sorted this?

Comment

Not exactly.

Comment

It might be worth giving them a call and explaining the situation, doesn't seem like Lee is always on the forum each day. Otherwise you could make a formal complaint and if not resolved then you can see to recover your monies through the court.

I am not sure if they will offset a portion of it against your next bill though, but you are entitled to ask for all of it back if overpaid.
                              If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                              LEGAL DISCLAIMER
                              Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X