• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pra and mbna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pra and mbna

Originally posted by Scousebird333 View Post
    have attached APPLICATION FORM which was on one side.
    then i have attached the T&C which was on other side, but right hand column was unreadable so tried to 'blow up' hence why now onto 2 pages.

they also sent statements just for the last 6 months of the account when i started to default through to when it was 'zeroed'
    these statements have the full t&c on the reverse as per the normal style.

there were no other documents, no confirmation of assignment or annual statement of balance outstanding. [although there cover letter has increased the balance by 2k]
    this card was used initially for transfers, then was cleared then other balances transferred onto it - and i am sure that these transfers were in response to different offers given, ie 0% 12 months. so i am thinking that there should be other proof of different interest rates?

thanks.
    @nemesis45
    Good morning,

Simple answer the " agreement" must be " easily legible in All parts, clearly this is not.

nem

Comment

thanks nem.
      i will respond to say that i do not feel they have complied with my request - as the main/original T&C are not legible.

should i ask them to provide notice of assignment or proof of annual statements? these were not provided and i do not recollect getting any.
      is this not part of a cca request.?

thx.

Comment

[QUOTE=Scousebird333;645121]thanks nem.
        i will respond to say that i do not feel they have complied with my request - as the main/original T&C are not legible.

should i ask them to provide notice of assignment or proof of annual statements? these were not provided and i do not recollect getting any.
        is this not part of a cca request.?

If these are not mentioned in the particulars of claim you cannot use CPR31.14. Lack out annual legally required annual statements can be mentioned in defence and witness statement.

nem

Comment

hi nem.
          there is no court action at the moment.
          this is just via letter/post

thx

Comment

Originally posted by Scousebird333 View Post
            hi nem.
            there is no court action at the moment.
            this is just via letter/post

thx
            In that case I would not remind them about Annual Statements but a Current Statement signed and dated is a requirement with a CCA request.

nem

Comment

well i definitely do not have a current statement of balance.
              the last 'cc statement' they have provided was when the account was closed years ago - before being sold on.
              their covering letter shows a balance that is £2k more than the actual cc balance [possible typo by them ?!?]

i will reply to say i do not feel they have complied fully - with either a fully legible agreement AND dispute the balance their covering letter refers to.

does that sound about right?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X