• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Robinson Way coming after me for a Santander Debt from 2010, what are my options?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robinson Way coming after me for a Santander Debt from 2010, what are my options?

Originally posted by dambuster View Post
    if its a Santander debt first look for who has employed r/w to collect it for them

find out who owns the debt it wont be r/w who owns
    p/m me the details if it has been sold as to who signed the assignment for santander and when
    Hi [MENTION=84288]dambuster[/MENTION], is this aimed at myself or [MENTION=82470]Wingco[/MENTION] ?

Comment

Re: Robinson Way coming after me for a Santander Debt from 2010, what are my options?

Originally posted by SickAsADog View Post
      Hi @dambuster, is this aimed at myself or @Wingco ?
      It's not aimed at me, Wingco

Comment

All best kept on the open forum!

nem

Comment

https://fca.org.uk/news/statements/a...apital-limited

Nem : Have you seen this before ? The FCA clearly state no activity possible. This is exactly what Hoist are doing - unauthorised !

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            All best kept on the open forum!

nem
            Should I not be putting any of this on here?

Also, I had a call from RW today. The line was bad and cut out but they were asking me to confirm my details. I sent them a CCA last week so surprised I had a call from them at all.

Comment

Should I not be putting any of this on here?

Also, I had a call from RW today. The line was bad and cut out but they were asking me to confirm my details. I sent them a CCA last week so surprised I had a call from them at all.
              Very dangerous to speak to them and give them any personal details - they know who you are and why do they need any additional details? - stay firm and tell them to put everything in writing. If you give them your telephone number, you may find they start calling you daily. If so, tell them to stop or you will report them for harassment. It's not paranoia, just good process.
              Wingco

Comment

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead. But Robinson Way recently sent me all the statements from my debt I am being chased for.

I guess I am wondering where to go from here? They keep sending letters and I am receiving phonecalls daily. But I am following the advice here by not speaking to them.

Comment

Im sorry but I can't find how to edit my original message so I can add the updated response

Comment

Im sorry but I can't find how to edit my original message so I can add the updated response
                    Hi,
                    Statements without an agreement?
                    Debt remains unenforceable, they are just trying to bluff you into paying.

nem

Comment

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead. But Robinson Way recently sent me all the statements from my debt I am being chased for.

I guess I am wondering where to go from here? They keep sending letters and I am receiving phonecalls daily. But I am following the advice here by not speaking to them.
                      I've glanced back through your thread and I can see that this debt is for an overdraft so the protection of a s.77-79 CCA Request may not apply.

You've said you think your last payments to the account may have been in or around 2010 so you're hoping it will be SB by now.

This could be one reason why you're getting chased again if the debt isn't yet SB but about to become SB imminently.

You sent a SAR to Santander for the full history of the account, so what did you discover in that?

When was the Final Demand sent and what was the remedy date for that?

I can also see that you were advised by the forum to reply to one of their fishing letters last year (in post #7) so by doing that you've confirmed that you live at your current address even if you don't reply to the latest letters.

Have any of the letters mentioned Howard Cohen solicitors?

DI

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
                        I've glanced back through your thread and I can see that this debt is for an overdraft so the protection of a s.77-79 CCA Request may not apply.

You've said you think your last payments to the account may have been in or around 2010 so you're hoping it will be SB by now.

This could be one reason why you're getting chased again if the debt isn't yet SB but about to become SB imminently.

You sent a SAR to Santander for the full history of the account, so what did you discover in that?

When was the Final Demand sent and what was the remedy date for that?

I can also see that you were advised by the forum to reply to one of their fishing letters last year (in post #7) so by doing that you've confirmed that you live at your current address even if you don't reply to the latest letters.

Have any of the letters mentioned Howard Cohen solicitors?

DI
                        Apologies for the late reply [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]!

HR sent me a copy of my account transactions. But I realised I never sent a SAR to Santander. I can still do that no problem.

I will need to check the final demand date (I guess that will come from the SAR), but cant report back.

Yeah I am kind of worried about them knowing my address now and no, I have not had any solicitors contact me.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X