• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Control Management/Gladstones Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking Control Management/Gladstones Court Claim

Okay thank you. I'll be on that first thing tomorrow. Thanks again.

Comment

Morning, I've phoned Gladstones. They have the email but they say they can't replead their case. I've asked them to respond to my email with why they can't. She couldn't tell me why, she seemed clueless.

Comment

She also said it wasn't them that sends claim forms it is the court. I said yes but you have to enter the poc or they don't know why you want a claim put in in the first place!

Comment

Lol. What muppets.

Did you get, or do you have, an email address for them ?

M1

Comment

Yes I have an email for them and the email I sent was on file, she read it to me.

Comment

Did you send a brief overview of the call ? If not, do so. Useful for evidence and clarity

M1

Comment

Good one. I'll do that now. Where do I go from here? I have nothing to respond to! Though the one I spoke to today, if she turns up in court then god help their case!

Comment

You filed acknowledgement so we have 33 days from the date on the claim form. This allows us time to see if that emails provokes a response before we submit a defence. The defence will be based on the pleaded case so if they don't amend then the case is pointless as hell but you don't defend an imaginary case as it allows the court to ignore the poor procedure and potentially say " BEAVIS mate, you're fecked" even if Beavis doesn't really apply.

M1

Comment

Thank you. I have sent the email. I'm going to research beavis more now but I'm not sure it applies as there is no charge for this car park from what I can make out.

Comment

Hi again.

I've not had a response to my email. How much longer should I give them? The claim date is 4th April so I have about a week left to file a defence.

Thanks Tikijnr

Comment

I'll have a go later this week.

M1

Comment

Thank you so much. I'll keep you updated if they respond.

Comment

Is this the location? If it is, its a PCM hot spot. Signs have been changed but not after they issued a shed load of claims.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...s/?ref=mr&lp=7
                            Not here a lot but you'll find me on Pepipoo.

Comment

Thank you for posting that. I'll ask him but I've never been there! The signs don't look like the ones on the pcn. I don't think the car park is owned by sainsbury but it's next door so deceiving. I think it's residents or people who work there kind of car park. But like I said I've never been to the place.

Comment

Hubby says yes! Where does this leave us? Thanks again for finding that! =D

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X