• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

019245785... Silent / Hung up when I answered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 019245785... Silent / Hung up when I answered

unknown

dodgy number spam/scam etc - wakefield code but number too short so presumably overseas call centres.

Type of Call
    Silent / Hung up when I answered

Opt Out option given ?
    No

Are you registered with TPS ?
    No

For advice dealing with nuisance calls view http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...824#post450824

If you would like to report a call click http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...?do=form&fid=5
    Tags: None

All teens grapple with identity, but Tess doesn’t simply struggle to find the words to express how she feels—she loses her words altogether. Tess’ heartbreaking and sardonic first-person narration features her distinct inner voice as she sorts through the calamity that has become her life. Responding to Tess’ inner monologue is Mr. Goldfish, a pocket flashlight in the shape of a fish that sheds light on and offers a voice of reason to Tess’ chaotic thoughts. While the concept may sound silly, the result is realistic and effective. Tess relies on Mr. Goldfish even more when her new math substitute is charismatic Mr. Richardson, who resembles her physically, and she becomes the victim of online bullying.*

Comment

Originally posted by hoadao3493
      Thiên Hạ Bet (thabet) is considered as the house that owns the largest and most diverse online game store. There are all forms of sports betting, attractive card games, etc. with high winning rates. Including prizes up to 5 billion VND. Please visit Thiên Hạ Bet to join
      My understanding is only the HOUSE wins, have a look a the number of SUICIDES through gambling. There is nothing free in gambling.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X