• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

You're FIRED: The Apprentice thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're FIRED: The Apprentice thread

Well there is 10 left, if you want to see the apprentice on bbc iplayer do not read post number 2

just gonna edit a bit more so you do not read post 1

Re: You're FIRED: The Apprentice thread

Well, we have the apprentice, who do you like hate and want to win?
    I like Raif to be honest.
    Cannot stand the eco woman who got Kevin the sack today
    And what a load of bitching going on....

Comment

good decision i think tonight - I kept thinking of lttle britain when watching Kevin.

why he let eco woman of the hook and bought the other two I could not understand.

but love it anyway
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Friday night I watched the Weakest Link Apprentice Special. Now I'm no fan of the infamous Katie Hopkins, but the treatment she received from Ann Robinson and one of the other contestants (Kristina Grimes) was unbelievable. Maybe if I was one of the wives whose husband's she "stole" I'd feel different, but I think when you're appearing on a programme where the contestants are playing for charity, to be humiliated in this way is wrong.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oDxLZNp3u5M

Comment

Those comments were so harsh by both the ladies and Anne Robinson, I know that they are meant to be biting but that was a little too close to the pale really.

Comment

anyone like this impression

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X