• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capital Resolve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital Resolve

evening all, had a 2nd letter off Capital resolve. they are now looking into a VERY old account i had for Post office coms..that long ago we cant even remember details! We moved to BT probably about a good 8 yrs ago. We are sure we paid off all amounts outstanding as we couldn't move back to BT.They have offered a reduced settlement from £450 to £340! Cheeky blighters. I have no records as it was paid with an old bank account now closed (moved banks).

I was going to send an email as we are away for about 7 days so would not be able to respond anyway (Wales still has very rural ability with broadband, 2Mbps at my parents!)

As I am treating this as an alleged debt, should it just be th e standard..give men info or i have no idea kind of letter/email..thanks in advance..

Might add, after a long and hard battle, no more reds on my CF..and i want to keep it that way, seem they are crawling out of the woodwork again..sigh.
    Tags: None

Re: Capital Resolve

another update; WON. :taunt:

Thank you for your email.:lb:

We can confirm we have closed the account now so you won’t be hearing from our company again.

Regards

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X