• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bad mess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad mess

Think I'm in a bad mess and need some help. So hear we go, I've been in a true deed for 4 years now and have one to go. 6 months ago our car packed up so we tried to get one on finance but they all wanted written permission from my trust deed ( who kept refusing) so on our last attempt we never said anything about my trust deed, so go car and everything was fine tillage few weeks ago when I took I'll, I.am now about to be ether medical retired or terminated due to incapacity, and will no be able to afford car so will have to send it back. But what will be the consicwensis of taking on debt while on a trust deed, any advice would be great. Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Bad mess

Just giving this a bump for you

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Redsdead View Post
      Think I'm in a bad mess and need some help. So hear we go, I've been in a true deed for 4 years now and have one to go. 6 months ago our car packed up so we tried to get one on finance but they all wanted written permission from my trust deed ( who kept refusing) so on our last attempt we never said anything about my trust deed, so go car and everything was fine tillage few weeks ago when I took I'll, I.am now about to be ether medical retired or terminated due to incapacity, and will no be able to afford car so will have to send it back. But what will be the consicwensis of taking on debt while on a trust deed, any advice would be great. Thanks
      Hi Redsdead & welcome to LB

Was this an unsecured loan/finance arrangement, or are you suggesting that, by not mentioning the trust deed, you obtained an arrangement based on security of property?
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

No finance was for car so car is security. But what happens when my trust deed finds out and finance company, which is moneybarn, there will be consicwensis I think.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X