• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Claim from Parking Eye - **Please HELP***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County Court Claim from Parking Eye - **Please HELP***

Do I need to include in my defence the reason the car was only in the car park for 11 minutes ?

Comment

No.

M1

Comment

Thank you

Will send it off on Friday. Will keep you posted on the outcome :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

[MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]--- So I have had a reply from parking eye rejecting mediation. they sent me a copy of the DQ but the court send me a sanctions order which says that the claimant is yet to return the DQ to them . What do you suggest my next line of action should be please?

Thanks

Comment

Follow the directions of the court. You have your own DQ to fill in and send to both ?

Can i see the sanctions thing ?

M1

Comment

I have sent mine to the court before the deadline.

The sanctions order is asking the claimant to file their DQ before the end of next week otherwise their claim will be thrown out.

Comment

Here's hoping, although it'd be unusual.

M1

Comment

Hi mystery 1 never heard a word like u said then a letter turned up this morning saying gladstone solicitiors going on how i owe 160 and i can call there advise line to avoid court action then its signed gladstone solicitors which just looks like a printed off copy i have dealt with solicitors in the past and its usually on nice paper not cheap stuff and signed by one of the solicitors not photocopies looks cheap and not real do u think another scare
                  tactic .. I am getting fed up now :-) it will be 2 years in august they dont give up, this letter also states not to pay solicitors but to pay DRLP direct or confirm in writing my proposals telling me if it goes to court i will have costs and fees etc and will effect my credit. I have worked all my days like most people never done anything illegal and i drive into and wait for my children coming off a train and i get this stupid fine if i had gone to my usual spot at other side of train station i could have waited 20 mins no problems so good guys in one car park crooks in the other
                  Last edited by marylou; 9th July 2016, 08:17:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X