• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Oporto V Yorkshire Bank ***SETTLED***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oporto V Yorkshire Bank ***SETTLED***

Hi, Iam new here starting today.I sent my prelim' request for charges reg'post yesterday 18-06-07 to my local bank.Now i'ts 14 days and counting. Oporto.

Welcome to the legal beagles site oporto, and i wish you luck on your quest for the charges back. I hope you will enjoy the site and ask as many questions when you need to.

Comment

Yes welcome Oporto........... I havent started my Yorky bank claim yet, but am just awaiting SAR info, requested some 50 days ish ago, but deadline by their standards i.e. 40 days from date they cashed cheque is tomorrow. So Im hoping statements arrive and other info from them no later than thursday. I will be watching your thread, and no doubt taking some comfort from the process. All the best. Fendy xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

We have a couple of very experienced YB claimants on here so you're in the right place, I believe they don't rush anything but stick with it and if you're stuck just yell!!!

Comment

Many thanks everyone, i'ts reassureing to know that you're not alone in this venture. I have heard that YB are a tough nut to crack!Thanks again.

Comment

With you every step of the way friend. Say hello to Ashley for me next time she calls you
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

You'll be fine Oporto, there are at least two here that I know of who have already cracked YB [and not just the once]. They are a dirty bunch to fight, but you've got plenty of help here if you need it. Just give us a yell.

PJ xx

Comment

Recieved a letter this morning from group collections"Leeds" demanding immediate payment of o/draft or it will be passed to banks solicitors for collection.We haven't an account with YB now we closed it last Dec' because of their irregular large charges.

Comment

Unless things have changed since I made my claims, there's not a lot that they can do while your account is in dispute. When I made my 2nd claim against them my account was still open, with an overdraft. They deemed fit to close my account [you haven't got this problem] and passed my o/d to Leeds collections. When they contacted me for payment, I just informed them that the account was in dispute and that I was reclaiming unfair charges. The Collections centre were quite understanding really and said that they wouldn't contact me again until it was resolved - once it was resolved they even knocked an extra 50 odd quid [no pound sign lol] off if I paid within 14 days!

They did put a default on my credit file, but there are ways to get out it removed - trust me

PJ

Comment

Received a letter this morning from AQU Leeds Thanking me for my recent letter, Quote "As you will appreciate, I need to make investigations into the points you have raised. In the meantime,I will thank you for your patience in this matter and I will contact you as soon as my investigations are complete". Yours J. Leeman Admin' assist'. Well my patience ends on 3 July, and if I don't hear from them on that date I will send a LBA giving them a further 14 days. And if they don't make a positive response to the LBA it's off to York County Court with my N1.

Comment

Good luck with your claim Oporto, you have some good help here

Ame
                      xx
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

By the way you should have that letter I said I would write for you in you email by now.

Jules
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Sorry Tools, I've had no time to reply, I think you know why!it will be posted tomorrow. Thank You very much.

Comment

No apologies needed I understand completely as I told you on the phone.

It is YOUR claim and you do it in YOUR time . I will help you as much as I can you know that .

Keep us posted and you know I`m here to help anytime.

Send your wife my best , thinking of you both.

Jules

Comment

LBA posted this morning, 14 days and counting.Also preparing court bundle.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X