• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

no wages paid after

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no wages paid after

Hi, im hoping you can help me,

i recently started work for a company and worked for 2 weeks 37.5 shifts. however the job had lots of risk (community mental health ) and the work time directives were not adhered too. Staff working from monday 8:45 a.m - tues 9:15 p.m.
    needless to say the agency was not for me and i informed them i was leaving. They were initially fine with this, then when it came to my wages going into the bank account there was no monies there!. ( i had to do a month in hand so it meant i had no money for 6 weeks too.) i contacted them to which they replied

"When you left our company we informed our accountant who removed you from our payroll. This triggers your P45 being processed. The process for them issuing payments to you requires them to resubmit to HMRC. (This is what they have told me) I have instructed them to do this. All new starters incur costs to us for administration and accountancy fees. This includes DBS, badge, payroll, HR, training and administrative time.
    I haven't calculated your hours owed this month as you contacted me after this months payroll was processed.
    This will be done for next months payroll and you will be notified if any monies are owed after deductions as instructed in your contract. "
    however i now have rent arrears, and a parking fine that i incurred whilst working for them!!
    where do i stand legally with regards to getting my money sooner than in the next payroll, and also can they charge me for administration tasks, as i am under the impression that is a company commitment not an employee ??
    many thanks in advance

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X