• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

sapphire v marbles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sapphire v marbles

Prelim sent today !

sapphire

do i need to say about reading the FAQ's?

Comment

Read Em Nattie

Got this letter back today, you might find it somewhat amusing,

Thank you for you letter dated ......., I have not fully investigated the matters raised.
      Default charges are charges payable if customers do not make the required minimum payment by the payment due date, if they exceed their credit limit, or if a payment to their credit card account is returned unpaid. The amount of these charges, and the circumstances in which they are applied, is set out clearly in HFC Bank's credit card agreements. We believe that HFC Bank's charges to customers are fair and reasonable.
      During 2006, the OFT published the findings from its enquiry into default charges on credit cards.
      HFC Bank has carefully considered the OFT's publication and does not accept its findings. However, the OFT's investigation has led to a change in market practices and HFC Bank has therefore decided, for commercial reasons and in the interests of customers, to reduce its credit card default charges for the future. These changes do not affect charges that have already been applied. Accordingly, I regret that we are not prepared to make any refund of default charges or provide any compensation payments. I hope I have been able to clarify HFC Bank's position on credit card charges.
      Thank you for taking the time to contact me to bring this matter to my attention. I am only sorry it was necessary for you to do so. I hope that matters have now been resolved to your satisfaction. However, should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 214 5841 or write to me

Coryne Mckenzie. Customer Relations Manager, Executive Complaints.

Oh Yeah and ?
      Is this supposed to put me off then ?

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
        . I hope that matters have now been resolved to your satisfaction.
        Have you refunded my unlawfully taken money? No? Then I'm not satisfied!

Matt

Comment

Re: sapphire v marbles

Well, well this has just reared its ugly head again. I was paying £30 month to Lewis & Co but with everything that happened last year (himself being ill and mum passing away) I've taken my eye off the ball so to speak and certain things are coming back to bite me on the bum.

Its been passed from pilar to post (actually DCA - DCA etc) and its finally gone to 1st Credit, with threats of Legal Proceedings.

Shall I CCA them ?

Comment

Re: sapphire v marbles

Yeah slap the idiots

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X