• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EXCEL - - Bully Boys and Arrogant thugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCEL - - Bully Boys and Arrogant thugs

I have had no alternative other than to try this forum for help regarding those bully boys EXCEL employed to collect council tax, as I am at my wits end.

Despite being bullied into making £450.00 payments per month which we couldnt afford, and after my husband started banging his head against brick walls in desperation and frustration and nearly killing himself we eventually came to an arrangement of £150 per month with Excel - and kept to religiously - if it was a choice between food or other bills we always paid Excel, however over the Christmas period trying to get monies from customers for jobs done was like trying to get blood from a stone, and everyone deferred until the first week in January.

Excel then sent us an email stating we had missed a payment - and as we had then been paid for some work done we obviously paid them as we knew we had to. We also had a letter from them (see below) which very CLEARLY told us we were up to date and our next payment would be February 23rd. Fine, we assumed they knew what they were doing and so at least could pay other bills for a month..

We acknowledge receipt of your email dated 9th January 2016, the contents of which have been noted. Please be advised that you have two active cases for Council Tax arrears that we are dealing with on behalf of our client, Anglesey County Council. Please be advised your payment of £150.00 is to be made on the 23rd of each calendar month. Your cases are currently showing up to date. Please note your next instalment of £150.00 is due on 23rd February 2016.

However, when coming home last week we found an envelope from the bailiffs put through the door - Notice of Attendance

We couldn't understand why as you can see from the above letter it VERY clearly states next payment on 23rd February, so contacted Excel who agreed that THEY had made an error but still wanted paying for the month of January - despite putting it in black and white we didn't need to pay again until February. and that we should have second guessed them.

So their error is our fault!

We write to acknowledge receipt of your email dated 6th February 2016, the contents of which have
    been noted and passed to the Enforcement Agent assigned to your account,.
    Although we can see there was an error in the letter we sent to you on 11th January 2016, where you
    were told your next payment of £150.00 would be due on 23rd February, and this should have read 23rd
    January 2016. You are aware that you are required to make payments for a total of £150.00 each month,
    meaning there would be a payment due in January.
    As we are no longer dealing with your case in the office it is imperative that urgent contact is made with
    the Enforcement Agent, Mr . His contact number is 07584 188379. Failure to make contact will
    result in further action being taken against you and subsequent costs being added to your case.
    Yours sincerely,
    Excel Civil Enforcement Ltd
    - v -

My husband is distraught. He works almost 13 hours a day 7 days a week in a very competitive area and then has to rely on customers paying on time, after a sleepless night he got up at 5 to see if he could find anymore work, then started banging his head against the wall in utter desperation, yet again leaving blood marks on the wallpaper

If my husband kills himself due to Excel I am going to ensure everyone knows that Excel are the most unreasonable bastards and can get away with making errors and then blaming you for there inadequacies and who employed them.

I will have nothing to lose by telling everyone as I will already have lost everything.

Can i do anything???
    Tags: None

Re: EXCEL - - Bully Boys and Arrogant thugs

See your other thread http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...007#post621007

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X