• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

voluntary termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voluntary termination

Hi,Could do with some advice regarding VT.Unfortunately I,ve been diagnosed with a serious illness and my wife has stopped work to be my fulltime carer.We are now in a situation that we can no longer afford the HP repayments.I'm 30 months into a 48 month term.Advantage finance agreed a lower repayment 2 months ago that will need repaying.This has left me with a small arrears.Speaking to an advisor(telephoneist) she said VT was best way forward.Some advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks mikefarmer4
    Tags: None

Re: voluntary termination

Take a look here first ->http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...r-the-CCA-1974

If you are still struggling then post back and i'll see if I can help
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Thank you for the information you have provided in the thread.

I have recently Voluntary Returned a Mercedes A Class and unfortunately I signed the VT Confirmation letter that Mercedes Finance sent out to me. They have now sent me a bill for £2421 for Excess Mileage and for damage costs. The damage is for a bumper repair that I had done by a Mercedes Benz Official repairer (I travelled a long distance and paid premium costs especially for this) and also had two wheel repairs done, by companies that were chosen by an alloy wheel insurance that was taken out with the Mercedes Finance. I sent Mercedes proof of my wheel insurance and the official repair certificate but they have not acknowledged it.

Could you please advise me on the best course of action to take against Mercedes or are my hands tied after signing the voluntary termination confirmation letter?

Comment

Hi everyone! I was wondering if you could kindly help me, I am in a position to VT MY car, I have paid just over the 50% of total repayable! However, I have heard some bad experiences about VT so I was hoping if anyone could help me through this journey, firstly, do I phone up the finance company to collect my car or should I use one of the templates on this thread to request for a VT?

Comment

Hi,Advantage Finance are insisting that I need to pay an £80 car collection fee or take car to garage 40 mls away Iam unable to drive due to illness.I knew finance company would play hardball but this is ridiculous.
          Last edited by mikefarmer4; 22nd February 2016, 15:07:PM.

Comment

I returned my car to Honda finance three years into a five year deal. They tried to charge me £700 using false survey documents when advertised on the auction houses web site they showed it as a grade 1 but the finance company tried to use false survey sheets showing it as a grade 3 luckily I found the grade 1 report which was accurate and managed to get them to back down but they are claiming that they are doing me a favour not pursuing me but in reality the documents I have could prove attempted fraud.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X