• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Secured Loan, Welcome Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Secured Loan, Welcome Finance

Received a letter to say the matter is now with the complaints department and 'will investigate your complaint as quickly as possible we may take up to eight weeks to respond to your compliant'

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
      Received a letter to say the matter is now with the complaints department and 'will investigate your complaint as quickly as possible we may take up to eight weeks to respond to your compliant'
      56 days is the allowed time for full investigation and response, you might get a response faster.

nem

Comment

@Ruby @nemisis45

The attached arrived today, after over six years they suddenly produce the land Registry documents, but under the name of Progressive Finance.
        The £1.00 mentioned was the CCA fee paid to one of the two collection companies they used
        Not going to contact them to arrange to pay but should I respond with another copy of the letter from CAB that says BOTH alleged loans are unenforceable
        They admit on the second page they will be going soon and that any outstanding "loans" will be sold on.
        1.pdf
        2.pdf
        3.pdf
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
          @Ruby @nemisis45

The attached arrived today, after over six years they suddenly produce the land Registry documents, but under the name of Progressive Finance.
          The £1.00 mentioned was the CCA fee paid to one of the two collection companies they used
          Not going to contact them to arrange to pay but should I respond with another copy of the letter from CAB that says BOTH alleged loans are unenforceable
          They admit on the second page they will be going soon and that any outstanding "loans" will be sold on.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]23960[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]23961[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]23962[/ATTACH]
          Hello DT does the charge have the " preceding notes page"?

nem

Comment

No it does not.
            Getting a letter together to them

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            Hello DT does the charge have the " preceding notes page"?

nem

Comment

No it does not.
              Getting a letter together to them
              Shoot themselves in the foot again:tinysmile_twink_t2:

nem

Comment

Think they are desperate to have "assets " to show to any one that would "buy" them don't you?
                Going to challenge the alleged payment of the £1.00 as well saved all the letters from Incasso, who had it at this time and I requested a CCA and it was them that sent this to Welcome.
                Not going to start paying again that's for sure.

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
                Shoot themselves in the foot again:tinysmile_twink_t2:

nem
                Last edited by dogtired; 16th May 2016, 19:10:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

@Ruby @nemisis45

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23960[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]23961[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]23962[/ATTACH]
                  Maybe a silly question but why is it that any of Welcomes copies of agreements or Legal Charges never have a customer account number entered ?

Also in my case nothing dated by Welcome ?

Sorry not clutching at straws but every time I request complete details I never receive any details.

Comment

So one size fits all?
                    No idea at all
                    They would still have to prove it anyway ....I think!

Originally posted by Bazza View Post
                    Maybe a silly question but why is it that any of Welcomes copies of agreements or Legal Charges never have a customer account number entered ?

Also in my case nothing dated by Welcome ?

Sorry not clutching at straws but every time I request complete details I never receive any details.

Comment

Also @Bazza when you raise valid complaints do you have to deal with the "in house" complaints team We need an independent body to do this..wait... we have? Oh yes the FOS ..about as helpful and impartial as a chocolate fire gurd in my view,:flame:
                      Last edited by dogtired; 17th May 2016, 04:53:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

It seems to me that Welcome had a policy or a mindset on producing unidentifiable paperwork, so often agreements have been seen to have hand written account numbers on them, perhaps the stems from the rewriting of agreements sometimes without the debtors knowledge.

nem

Comment

Nem, in my case my house number was corrected by hand. Surely documents that are hand corrected are not legally binding?

DT, the fact that you are no longer living at that address is a HUGE bonus. They can chase to their hearts content but at least if you ever want to move from your current home you are free to do so without being answerable to them (I hope I am right in this assumption?!). Fun and games but they are just toothless muppets . As for your comment re FOS, I believe anyone who is a regular user of LB is over qualified to work in the FOS!!

Comment

Nem, in my case my house number was corrected by hand. Surely documents that are hand corrected are not legally binding?

DT, the fact that you are no longer living at that address is a HUGE bonus. They can chase to their hearts content but at least if you ever want to move from your current home you are free to do so without being answerable to them (I hope I am right in this assumption?!). Fun and games but they are just toothless muppets . As for your comment re FOS, I believe anyone who is a regular user of LB is over qualified to work in the FOS!!
                            My thoughts on amending legal documents of any sort is that if any amendment is necessary then it should be done in the presence of the customer and initialled by them and the lender.

nem

Comment

Lol, I think we are showing our age Nem as my thought pattern stems back to writing cheques and having to initial any mistakes made.

On my 'so called CCA' no initials from either party .......

Still waiting to receive reply to my complaint but I am so pleased we are keeping this thread going with our experiences :tinysmile_twink_t2::grouphug:

Comment

Lol, I think we are showing our age Nem as my thought pattern stems back to writing cheques and having to initial any mistakes made.

On my 'so called CCA' no initials from either party .......

Still waiting to receive reply to my complaint but I am so pleased we are keeping this thread going with our experiences :tinysmile_twink_t2::grouphug:
                                With Welcome saying " they are going and remaining debts will be sold" it does need watching!

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X