• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Secured Loan, Welcome Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Secured Loan, Welcome Finance

Our secured loan was taken out in 2008 - it was not a rewrite. We also did not have any PPI.

So far we have me, DT and Bazza on board. We need more people! Is there anyway that Admin could spread the word about? I have deliberately not started this thread on VIP so that we get more people reading ......

Thanks to everyone for your input and support so far :goodjob:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
      Our secured loan was taken out in 2008 - it was not a rewrite. We also did not have any PPI.

So far we have me, DT and Bazza on board. We need more people! Is there anyway that Admin could spread the word about? I have deliberately not started this thread on VIP so that we get more people reading ......

Thanks to everyone for your input and support so far :goodjob:
      Thank you!
      Have "reported" your last post and second your plea for more people to join in!:judgey:
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Not only that three of the directors were up to no good by hiding accounts to bolster the share price and allow,the Cattles group(the parent of Welcome) to borrow more cheaply. When it all came out the the directors concerned went to prison. The fraudulent on for ages as the people involved were the managing g dire tor the financial director and the compliance director. They just happened to be the reporting routes for any concerns.

Comment

We have today received a letter from Welcome offering a Reduced Settlement Opportunity to clear our account.

Has anyone else had one or made an offer in which they accepted ?

I am just curious.

Comment

Not yet but I would not trust them!
            Originally posted by Bazza View Post
            We have today received a letter from Welcome offering a Reduced Settlement Opportunity to clear our account.

Has anyone else had one or made an offer in which they accepted ?

I am just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
              Not yet but I would not trust them!
              It makes we wonder even more that there is something not quite right with the loan :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Bazza, I got one of those letters earlier this year. They have already in writing said they would accept 60% discount. I am sure I could negotiate further, but would rather in the meantime keep the money in my own pocket, especially after DT's experience!

Comment

Would not accept it anyway, crafty ploy from them, I think.

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
                  Bazza, I got one of those letters earlier this year. They have already in writing said they would accept 60% discount. I am sure I could negotiate further, but would rather in the meantime keep the money in my own pocket, especially after DT's experience!

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                    Would not accept it anyway, crafty ploy from them, I think.
                    Thanks. I also had one previously in which I made a cheeky offer. They wanted to negotiate further in which I declined.

Now I have received another in which this time I will just ignore.

Comment

Just think they want as many "assets" as possible for the final winding up.
                      Wonder how many " victims" have accepted this kInd "offer"

Originally posted by Bazza View Post
                      Thanks. I also had one previously in which I made a cheeky offer. They wanted to negotiate further in which I declined.

Now I have received another in which this time I will just ignore.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X