• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Divorced - Living in same house !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorced - Living in same house !

Dear All,

I had my franchise terminated last March 2015 and on the same day received an expected divorce petition from my now divorced wife. We had been struggling for the six months previously financially and my wife, who suffers badly from Body Dismorphobic Disorder, could not cope. Unfortunately all our money is in the house and we cannot move on. So we are living in separate rooms with our two teenagers (16 & 18) - both now in Cahms assistance - and trying to agree our final financial agreement. The marital home is on the market and should sell soon. I know everything is my fault because of my failure but my (ex) wife is not making things reasonable at home as she continually shouts and hurts me in front of the kids. My feelings are - just to ask her to argue - if she has to - when the kids are not there so as not to continually upset them. Things came to ahead last Saturday when she was out at a dinner party with friends. My 18 year old daughter was going to a club with friends in Brixton. They arrived in their cars, had a drink and got a taxi - half an hour later. They left their cars outside to collect the next day. I went to bed at 11pm and was woken with my ex rubbing cigarette buts in my face at 1am. I am getting a lock put on my room but am so upset she keeps attacking me at every opportunity in front of the kids who can't cope with it. More sadly her in-laws are now invited by her to stay in the house over half-term and will upset everyone even more. Is there anything I can do? Can I get an injunction to stop them staying? Reading some of the other threads a non-molestation order would probably make her act even more out of order.. She is incredibly intelligent and knows how to act one better - if you know what I mean!?
    I await your thoughts.. Kind regards, Andrew
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X