• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN ticket

Hi everyone,

I have just joined because like most other members, I need advice.

I have received a PCN from a Parking Awareness in Blackpool, they are controlling a car park outside a hotel.
    The car owner has called into the car park to pick up a passenger a couple of times, sometimes waiting for up to 10 minutes.

The PCN said the car was Observed at a particular time and date, but no exit time was mentioned. No supporting evidence (picture of number plate, or parking outside a bay) was provided

The notice board in the car park has three main conditions, the relevant one being that parking is permitted for a maximum of three hours in any 24 hour period providing the car is parked within the confines of a marked bay.

The secondary condition if parking is not in accordance with the main condition is that the owner can be charged for each and any subsequent 24 hour period (and part thereof) if the vehicle returns at any time.

I have read the threads and know that as an IPC member there is less chance of challenging the PCN. However, if any of you guys can throw some additional light on this issue, I would be grateful as I am not inclined to pay £60, or £100 after 14 days.
    Tags: None

Re: PCN ticket

Any chance of some photos of the signs and pcn ?

What did the hotel manager say ?

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X