• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Room 101 ( VOTING NOW OPEN )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room 101 ( VOTING NOW OPEN )

Life is too short to let things irritate you so my new year’s resolution (No chance I will quit smoking, drinking or eating ‘yum yums’) is to shove everything that gets on my nerves into room 101.

This is just a bit of fun so let’s not get all wound up with others choices or ask for solutions.
    So I would like to put in the following.

The sadistic git who invented Muesli. No need for it. It is like internal epilation.
    Donald Trump and his comb over have to go in as well. He can feast on the ‘Alp’ of Muesli.
    People who drive fab cars at 50mph on the motorway.:rant:

Feel free to shove in your irritants.
    Muesli
    0.00%
    Slow Drivers
    0.00%
    Fast Drivers
    0.00%
    Liars
    42.86%
    Government ( generally)
    35.71%
    Picky Eaters
    0.00%
    Stupid Packaging
    7.14%
    Loud people on mobiles
    0.00%
    Insincerity
    14.29%
    Custard ?
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous
    Tags: None

Re: Room 101

People who lie.

Yep, that should do it.

( I like muesli )
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The entire government! :smokin:
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

people who say I'm trying to help and then wont

Comment

Vegetarians who expect me to provide a vegetarian option when they dine at my house, but do not provide me a carnivorous option when dining at their house.

Comment

ooo I'll add 'Vegans' who don't tell you they are also allergic to nuts until the moment you serve a nut roast for Christmas Dinner.... lol - So carrots and brussels it is then.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Bin men who leave your bin in the middle of your drive so when returing home you have to park and move it before you can park up properly.

Comment

Authorities that can only give recommendations and guidelines instead of proper and enforceable rules.

Comment

The idiot that deigned plastic packaging for scissors which need said scissors to open the pack.:doggieyes:

nem

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

( I like muesli )
                    Not for me but as a breakfast dish, fine.

I went fer a posh lunch not long ago with me girlie mates and as I love pate I was going to order it

'Chicken Liver Parfait‘Fruit n Nut’ and Toasted Brioche'

That was as stated on the menu, well Brioche is quite sweet and not want I would want, then the Fruit n nut I asked the waitress what exactly that was,she said 'a bit like muesli, my face must have been a picture lol
                    So I said I will have the Parfait please with proper bread (but not Warbies) lol, tell the chef to put the fruit n nut on the bird table and if he could find me a nice relish instead much appreciated.
                    So also going in room 101 bloody chefs who mess about with good food, just because they can

Comment

Drivers who carry on dong 40mph + in 20mph zones & get road rage at those who obey the rules.:yell:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        People who lie.

Yep, that should do it.

( I like muesli )
                        The problem with lying is that it not so black and white. To a lawyer perhaps what is lie for lots of people may in fact not be for a lawyer. For instance a lie is not the following: omission of truth or not providing a direct answer, except where there is an express statement which is knowingly incorrect - but an inaccurate answer is not a lie either. If someone were to ask a personal question but the respondent withholding that information or not telling them the answer owing to protecting their person, be indeed be a lie but in such circumstances it's a warranted lie perhaps. We have as a society this moral view of lying but there are obvious dangers putting people into boxes, as it were, as aforesaid.

Comment

Originally posted by Openlaw15 View Post
                          The problem with lying is that it not so black and white. To a lawyer perhaps what is lie for lots of people may in fact not be for a lawyer. For instance a lie is not the following: omission of truth or not providing a direct answer, except where there is an express statement which is knowingly incorrect - but an inaccurate answer is not a lie either. If someone were to ask a personal question but the respondent withholding that information or not telling them the answer owing to protecting their person, be indeed be a lie but in such circumstances it's a warranted lie perhaps. We have as a society this moral view of lying but there are obvious dangers putting people into boxes, as it were, as aforesaid.
                          :focus: What are you putting in room 101?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                            Drivers who carry on dong 40mph + in 20mph zones & get road rage at those who obey the rules.:yell:
                            Laws change with technology and with technology, which creates better standards of living, and at some point it gives rise to human values. In the recent past we didn't have these human values. I agree speeding is wrong in general, especially where there are built up areas and especially where there are likely children. However on a motorway etc even 80-85 miles per hour is a safe speed in theory the problem is lots of people do not know how to drive on motorways as per the Highway Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Openlaw15 View Post
                              Laws change with technology and with technology, which creates better standards of living, and at some point it gives rise to human values. In the recent past we didn't have these human values. I agree speeding is wrong in general, especially where there are built up areas and especially where there are likely children. However on a motorway etc even 80-85 miles per hour is a safe speed in theory the problem is lots of people do not know how to drive on motorways as per the Highway Code.
                              :focus: What would you put in room 101?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X