• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BCW Group for Scottish Power - keep sending me letters instead of who really owes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCW Group for Scottish Power - keep sending me letters instead of who really owes

Hello All,

After a long fight with Scottish Power about who owed them money, i was successful in my fight to get the outstanding bill transferred to my ex partners name who lived in the house at the time whist i moved out.

Scottish Power have cleared the bill in my name and have even sent me a refund, and the bill is now wholly in my ex partners name.

However, BCW group keep sending me letters to my house which is empty and up for sale saying the will seek warrant of forced entry and to change the meter.

I have called the a few times and have explained and provided the new address for my ex who owes and her mobile.

Now they have written to me again blah blah January court, and forced entry of house.

When will they stop being so incompetent and actually pester the person who owes the money

What are my next steps and this is worrying and annoying me,!!

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: BCW Group for Scottish Power - keep sending me letters instead of who really owes

Originally posted by Quasar View Post
    Hello All,

After a long fight with Scottish Power about who owed them money, i was successful in my fight to get the outstanding bill transferred to my ex partners name who lived in the house at the time whist i moved out.

Scottish Power have cleared the bill in my name and have even sent me a refund, and the bill is now wholly in my ex partners name.

However, BCW group keep sending me letters to my house which is empty and up for sale saying the will seek warrant of forced entry and to change the meter.

I have called the a few times and have explained and provided the new address for my ex who owes and her mobile.

Now they have written to me again blah blah January court, and forced entry of house.

When will they stop being so incompetent and actually pester the person who owes the money

What are my next steps and this is worrying and annoying me,!!

Thanks
    Good morning,

I think a Formal Complaint to the head honcho at SP is the way forward send by sign for post.

For immediate action.

A notice placed on the door stating that the person to whom the account for these premises is not
    resident at the property and add a reference to the person named on the letters re the account change.

You could add a warning that if forced entry is made you will hold SP responsible for any/all damage
    caused.

nem

Comment

Re: BCW Group for Scottish Power - keep sending me letters instead of who really owes

Many Thanks Nemesis,

I will certainly write to Scottish Power.

I think ill also ring BCW for a final time and i shall be quite stern with them.

Comment

Many Thanks Nemesis,

I will certainly write to Scottish Power.

I think ill also ring BCW for a final time and i shall be quite stern with them.
        Hi with BCW and SP keep everything in writing you need a paper trail, you
        cannot rely on anything their customer (dis) service departments say.

nem

Comment

Recorded Delivery letters gone to BCW and Scottish Power.

Comment

Recorded Delivery letters gone to BCW and Scottish Power.
            Please let us know what happens!

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X