• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vodafone Taking Money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodafone Taking Money

Hi Forum,

Im having huge problems with Vodafone which appear to be very common. I cancelled my contract with them with the 30 days notice so as to end it when it ran out due to having a company phone now. I was expecting to pay the remaining period out, however i then received a bill for £183 of which that is well over and above what i owed. I called their customer service help line and was fobbed off and told to wait to see how much was taken. The usual bill went out, then another bill came in for £145, i phoned up again and was told a mistake had been made and that my account was in fact closed and not more money would be taken. Low and behold Vodaphone tool the money from my account. Phoned the help line again and was told yes it was a mistake and not to worry and the money would be back in my account within 48 hours. This did not happen, and has still not happened after more calls and many many live chat helps. I am always told the same thing the money will be back in you account within 48 hours. I am now very upset as ive missed a coupe of bills because of this so will probably get bad credit rating all because vodafone made a mistake, and they will nof fix it. Any help would be gratefully received.

Best Regards

Rich
    Tags: None

Re: Vodafone Taking Money

Lee company rep for Vodafone is back on this forum so he is, from my experience, pretty good at dealing with it and communicating with you.

If he gets it wrong we can both give him hell
    [MENTION=19723]Lee Vodafone Company Rep[/MENTION]
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Re: Vodafone Taking Money

Hi Rich,

I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've had with cancelling your account.

If you still need help with this, email me with your details via the Contact us form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "Legal Beagles".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X